"I hope she gets some rest soon, otherwise she won't be ready for anything, let alone her entire team." Glynda said before kissing his cheek.

"I know, I'll find a way, even if it causes me to do something that I will regret doing in the future." He stated before clenching his Keyblade hard. Glynda then noticed that his clenched hand was letting blue aura escape.

"We'll speak to her on this matter. If all else fails, we will have her disciplined." She said.

"Alright, I'll talk to the rest of her team as well. I'll see you around Glynda." Ash said before kissing her. She watched as he walked away to the courtyard.

Ash walked along with Pikachu on his shoulder and he saw that Blake was talking to another Faunus. He sensed that she was getting more agitated even while talking to someone. Ash watched as she walked away, leaving the rest of her team, the Faunus as well as a blue haired main behind.

"What's with her?" He asked.

"It's probably just her mind on the White Fang and Torchwick again" Weiss said.

"What can we do?" Ruby asked.

"I think this dance might be just what she needs." The Faunus said while walking towards Ash. "You must be Ash right? Name's Sun Wukong, and this is my partner Neptune Vasilias. We represent Team SSSN."

"Greetings Sun and Neptune. I trust you are here for the tournament?" He asked with a smile.

"Not just that but we're exchange students here from Haven Academy." Neptune said. Ash eyed them and activated his aura. They both showed almost pure blue aura with a hint of green and yellow aura as well.

"Well, I know I can trust you guys. Enjoy your stay here. Meanwhile, I must head to the headmaster's office. There has been a problem with Team CFVY. Their mission was supposed to end yesterday, but they never returned yet. Ozpin said it was urgent." He explained.

Everyone looked at each other from what Ash said. "Now that you mention it, Team CVFY should've been back by now, and to help get things prepared for the dance Saturday night." Weiss said.

""It wouldn't surprise me if Ozpin sent me to be reinforcements for them. I don't know how long I will be gone, but I will definitely let you guys know." Ash said. Ruby, Yang and Weiss looked down with sadness.

"Why don't you guys walk with me to the headmaster's office? I do need to talk to you three." He said to them. The three of them nodded to the question.

"We do need to get going as well, we got places to check out and people to meet." Neptune said.

"Alright, see you around guys. Come on girls." Ash said before walking off. As they made their way to Ozpin's office, Ash broke the silence.

"I need you girls to do me a little favor while I am gone. I need you three to try to get Blake to rest and get her mind off of Torchwick. If this goes on, things are going to be worst for her." Ash explained.

"What can we do? When she has her mind set on something, she's practically glued onto it." Ruby said as she looked down.

"I'm sure we can think of something. She not only hasn't been focusing on school, but she hasn't eaten much, barely sleeps, and she always keeps to herself. I could see if I can get a month's supply of Magikarp." Weiss suggested.

Ash pondered that for a moment. She might be onto something, especially since she's a cat faunus, and fish is the most common food they eat.

"Well, I got an idea." Yang said. This caused everyone to eye the blonde brawler. "I can get through to her with a little girl talk. Trust me; I got the perfect thing to get her distracted from Torchwick."