Shoto Todoroki x reader

(Song: It's You, by Ali Gatie.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

Shoto and you have been dating for 2 months now. He hasn't really opened up but he slowly is. He is really shy and protective in your relationship. He sometimes talks about his family and what happened to him. You feel really bad for him and his childhood but you made him a promise that you'll never let that happen to him ever again. He sometimes is a lot shy but he can become very protective if you get hurt or some boy is talking to you.

Today Shoto told you that he had a surprise for you, and to wait in your room. The whole class went to the mall a few minutes ago but you two didn't feel like going. You were patiently waiting for your boyfriend in your dorm and reading a book. Suddenly there was a knock at your door and you jumped from your bed in excitement and opened the door. There was your boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki with a guitar. You let him in.

'Hey babe!' You excitedly said. He blushed and sat on the chair in front of your bed.

'Hello love.' He said as he adjusted the guitar on his leg. You blushed at the nickname.

'What's the guitar for?' You asked sitting on your bed with your legs folded.

'Oh um. The surprise.' He said. You chuckled.

'Oh? And what's that?' You asked. He looked down and you could see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

'I wanted to sing a song for you. Since I know I don't show much affection to you and I know how much you love me and do for me. I am very thankful for you. I love you and I just wanted you sing a song for you.' He said. You blushed and got up. You pecked his lips and went back to the bed. He cleared his throat as you smirked.

'Okay, go ahead. And obviously I love you!' You said smiling. He nodded as he started to play the song.

It's you
It's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love
I know it's gon' be you

You smiled as he concentrated on his guitar.

It's you
It's always you
Met a lot of people
But nobody feels like you

He looked at you and smiled a little.

So please don't break my heart
Don't tear me apart
I know how it starts
Trust me I've been broken before

Your smile faded as he said that. You knew how bad of a past he had. You looked at him and he was still smiling.

Don't break me again
I am delicate
Please don't break my heart
Trust me I've been broken before

You fought the tears which came back into your eyes. He looked down for a second then looked back at you with a sad smile.

I've been broken, yeah
I know how it feels
To be open
And then find out your love isn't real

You failed to keep the tears back as they fell from your eyes. You never wanted him to suffer.

I'm still hurting, yeah
I'm hurting inside
I'm so scared to fall in love
But if it's you then I'll try

He smiled.

It's you
It's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love
I know it's gon' be you
It's you
It's always you
Met a lot of people
But nobody feels like you

You chuckled as more tears fell.

So please, don't break my heart
Don't tear me apart
I know how it starts
Trust me I've been broken before
Don't break me again
I am delicate
Please, don't break my heart
Trust me I've been broken before
No, I'm not the best at choosing lovers
We both know my past speaks for itself
If you don't think that we're right for each other
Then please don't let history repeat itself

You could see his eyes becoming red. You wanted to hug him so bad. But you didn't wanna ruin the moment.

'Cause I want you
I want you
There's nothing else I want
'Cause I want you
I want you
And you're the only thing I want
It's you
It's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love
I know it's gon' be you

You chuckled as he made a funny face to make you laugh.

It's you
It's always you
Met a lot of people
But nobody feels like you
So please, don't break my heart
Don't tear me apart
I know how it starts
Trust me I've been broken before
Don't break me again
I am delicate
Please don't break my heart
Trust me I've been broken before

He ended the song and kept aside the guitar. You were still crying. He went over to you and sat beside you. He hugged you and pulled you into his lap. You hugged him tightly as you cried on his shoulder.

'I am so sorry. I never wanted that to happen to you. I love you so much. I will protect you!' You boldly said. He chuckled as he patted your head.

'Yeah sure. First learn to walk properly and not fall every 3 minutes while walking.' He said laughing. You hit his chest and grumbled angrily. But seeing his happy face made you laugh. You both hugged each other tightly and stayed like that for some time. 

----------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Any requests?