Izuku Midoriya x female reader

(This is angst. Izuku cheated on you in this. I know the precious small bean cannot do that, but still. You all are in 2-A. Your quirk is witch power. )

You were sitting in your dorm reading your favourite book. You were thinking about Izuku and you together. You've been together for 1 year. You both were such a happy couple. You made thousands of memories together which you can't forget. You loved him so much, you cannot imagine ever leaving him. He gave you a promise ring a day before yesterday. You both had matching rings. He was so adorable. You were thinking about that when you got a text from Mina, Jiro and Momo telling you to come down in the common room. You frowned. You took your phone and went downstairs. You were thinking about what could possibly be so important that all 3 of them told you to come down. When the elevator dinged signalling that you reached the first floor. You went out and saw everyone, I mean even Bakugo and Aizawa sensei sitting there with a serious expression on their face.

'Woah, did someone die or something?' You asked smiling. They all noticed you and their expression changed to a concerned one. You saw Izuku and smiled.

'Hey babe.' You said kissing his cheek. He didn't look into your eyes or say hi. He just hugged you tightly. You hugged him back playing with his hair. You saw that Uraraka was crying and she was sitting alone in a corner. All the boys had a pissed off expression on their face, while the girls had a concerned one. You pulled away from Izuku and sat on an empty seat in front of him. 

'Okay what is happening? Am I being kicked out or something?' You asked looking at Aizawa sensei. He shook his head and looked down. He knew about your relationship and well approved of it since you were his favourite child and the most problematic one because of your quirk. The League continuously tried to kidnap you or to hurt you.  

'Y/N I-..... I have something to tell you.' Izuku said quietly. You were a little scared now. Why were they all sad? Even Mina was sad. Like she's never sad unless it's something very serious. Uraraka was crying and even sensei looked mad and sad.

'Okay you guys are scaring me. What's happening?' You asked looking at all of them with a horrified expression. You stood up.

'TELL HER DEKU. TELL HER WHAT YOU DID YOU SHITTY NERD!' Bakugo yelled at Izuku. Surprisingly, Izuku didn't flinch. He just hung his head low. You were one of the people who were Bakugo's best friends. He deeply cared about you even though he didn't show it. Izuku sighed and finally looked into your eyes. But then suddenly looked down.

'What did you do?' You asked looking at Izuku. He stayed silent for a few seconds then finally spoke the words that broke your heart.

'I.. I-I ch-cheated on yo-you.' He said. You froze. Your eyes widened. At first you thought they were playing a prank on you like they usually did, but none of them had a funny expression on their faces. Even then, you didn't believe him. You looked at Denki, he was already looking at you.

'Denki, if this is one of your pranks, it's not funny.' You said. He sighed and shook his head.

'It's not a prank Y/N.' He whispered. You looked at Izuku. He had guilt written all over his face. 

'W-What how did it happen?' You asked.

'Y-Yesterday when me and U-Uraraka san were training. W-We k-kissed and we-.... I'm sorry Y/N I never meant to do it. It was a mistake. I love you so much, I never meant to do it. It meant nothing I swear I-' He was interrupted by you raising a hand and telling him to stop. Your eyes were looking directly into his. Tears filled your eyes. You started sobbing. Why did he kiss her? Did you do something wrong? But he gave you a promise ring a day before yesterday. How could he do it? Thousands of questions were in your mind. Suddenly everything froze. You could see Izuku crying too. You looked around and saw everyone looking at you in sadness. Your eyes then focused on the ground. You knees gave in and you collapsed on the ground.

You could hear some muffled voices, your hands were trembling. Tears flowed uncontrollably out of your eyes. Sweat dripped down your forehead as your legs were numb. You couldn't feel anything except pain. There was this sharp pain in your heart. You got the courage to stand up and run outside of the building. You cried and ran. You didn't know where you were going, but you just ran. You could hear some voices telling you to stop but you ignored them. You stopped somewhere, but you didn't care. Your knees were giving in again. You were gonna collapse on the ground but then you were suddenly pulled into someone's chest. You at this point didn't care who it was, you just cried on their shoulder for minutes. Both of you were standing in the middle of an unknown road.

After crying for almost 20 minutes, you finally looked upto see who it was. It was Bakugo. He looked up to see your face. 

'It's okay you dumbass. Don't cry, he's not worth it.' He said looking away but holding you tightly. You sniffled and looked at his drenched shirt.

'Sorry *hiccup* about your *hiccup* shirt.' You said wiping away your tears. He made a 'tch' sound. You hugged him more tightly and buried your head in his chest. He put his cheek on top of your head (sorry if you're taller than him) and sighed.

'He was an idiot for doing that to you.' He said. You nodded and started sobbing again. You remembered everything you did together. You couldn't believe that he slept with her after all that he did with you. He gave you a promise ring for the love of god. After sometime Bakugo took you out. For changing your mood, he bought you ice-cream, he took you to arcade, he bought you small gifts and showered you with compliments. You've never seen that side if him before but it was amazing. You smile, almost forgetting about Izuku.