Izuku Midoriya x reader!!

(Fluff. Song: I Like You So Much, You'll Know It, by Ysabella.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

You had a major crush on Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku. You developed a crush on him when you guys first met in UA. You both formed a nice friendship and eventually became best friends. You caught feelings for him. You developed a major crush on him, and then you fell madly in love with him. You loved everything about him. His green fluffy hair, his stuttering, his emerald eyes, his freckles, his mumbling.. everything. 

'GUYS LET'S PLAY DARE AND DARE.' Mina shouted. You frowned and looked at Uraraka, your one of the girl best friends.

'Mina what kind of game is that?' You said laughing as she dragged you in the middle of the common room. You laughed as Bakugo grumbled about how irritating she is.

'Come on Suki, be a little nice.' You said winking at him. He rolled his eyes and sat beside his boyfriend, Kirishima. (I'm a KiriBaku shipper. Don't mind me I ship BakuDeku too).

You saw Deku come out and sat opposite to you so he was facing you clearly. You smiled at him as he smiled back. Little did you know, he loved you too. He had been since the first month of UA. Your laugh, your eyes, your face.. everything about you. He thought you didn't like him so he didn't confront you. You both had been in love with each other. Todoroki and Uraraka desperately tried to get you together but they failed every time.

'Come on, who goes first?' Mina asked. Kirishima and Denki raised their hands. Mina chuckled as he chose Kirishima. Denki pouted and looked away at his girlfriend, Jiro. Instantly, his mood calmed down.

'Call McDonalds and ask for the number of Burger King.' You suggested. 

Everyone laughed as he took out his phone and did the dare. All of you laughed our asses off as the McDonalds one very politely declined the call. Some people came forward and did some very funny dares. Deku's dare was to let someone wax his legs. He chose you. You all laughed as he shrieked like an idiot when the wax came off with his hair. And now, time for your daree~

'SING A SONG OF OUR CHOICE!!!' Mina shouted. Your eyes widened as you sighed. Knowing that you can't back off now. Uraraka whispered a romantic song in your ear as Momo handed you a guitar.

'And maintain eye contact with Midoriya.' Todoroki added immediately looking away not wanting to see your glare. You sighed as you played the song and looked into Izuku's eyes.

I like your eyes, you look away when you pretend not to care
I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear
I like you more, the world may know but don't be scared
'Cause I'm falling deeper, baby, be prepared
I like your shirt, I like your fingers, love the way that you smell
To be your favorite jacket, just so I could always be near
I loved you for so long, sometimes it's hard to bear
But after all this time, I hope you wait and see

You sang as both you and him blushed and everyone except Bakugo cheered for you both.

Love you every minute, every second
Love you everywhere and any moment
Always and forever I know I can't quit you

'Cause, baby, you're the one, I don't know how

You wanted to look away but you just couldn't. You were lost in his eyes and he was in yours. His eyes were wide as you sang. 

I love you 'til the last of snow disappears
Love you 'til a rainy day becomes clear
Never knew a love like this, now I can't let go
I'm in love with you, and now you know

You sang, blushing deeply and everyone giving background noises.

I like the way you try so hard when you play ball with your friends
I like the way you hit the notes, in every song you're shining
I love the little things, like when you're unaware
I catch you steal a glance and smile so perfectly

He blushed and looked away. You smirked and sang forward.

Though sometimes when life brings me down
You're the cure, my love
In a bad rainy day
You take all the worries away
Love you every minute, every second
Love you everywhere and any moment
Always and forever I know I can't quit you
'Cause, baby, you're the one, I don't know how

In a world devoid of life, you bring colors
In your eyes I see the light, my future
Always and forever I know, I can't let you go
I'm in love with you, and now you know

You ended the song. You looked away. Uraraka made you both float and shoved you inside his room. Todoroki secretly gave Midoriya an ice-rose flower. You both were confused for a moment. You looked at each other as he decided to speak first.

'Y-You sang well n/n.' He complimented. You mentally rolled your eyes.

'Thanks I guess.' You said sadly thinking that he didn't get the hint.

'I-I LOVE YOU.' He suddenly whisper-yelled almost afraid that someone will do something. Your eyes widened as you blushed a little. HE LOVED YOU BACK?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

'I love you Izuku.' You smiled and looked down. 

Suddenly you felt him hug you. You wrapped your arms around his torso and snuggled into his chest. You both stayed like that for a moment and he kissed the top of your head.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked. You nodded.

'Yes.' You said. He smiled and cupped your cheeks.

He kissed you passionately and you both LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. 

-------------------------------

A/N

I know shit chapter. Forgive me, I am running out of ideas.