Dabi x reader [angst]

(You aren't a villain. You're a normal citizen with no quirk. You decided not to rat the villains out because your boyfriend is one of them. All villains know you and you're good friends with them.)

3rd person's P.O.V

You were broken. Totally. You saw your boyfriend, Dabi cheating on you today. You went to buy some gifts for him because your 1-year anniversary was today. Let me take you back to the exact moment your heart shattered into a million pieces,

Flashback,

You were so happy. You bought matching necklaces for you and your boyfriend Dabi. Then you went and bought some chocolates and flowers for him. You smiled as you went to the hideout. You saw Shigaraki and Kurogiri sighing sadly. 

'What's up guys?' You asked smiling happily. They turned to you and you saw their eyes widening. 

'Y-Y/N. What a-are you doing h-here?' Shigaraki said. You've never seen him stutter. He was one of your best friends and you both deeply cared for each other. 

'Um what do you mean? It's Dabi's and mine anniversary. I came here to celebrate. See, I even bought him gifts and chocolates.' You happily said as you showed them the bag of gifts you were carrying. Their expression saddened as they motioned you to go inside the room. 

You frowned but went inside the room behind the bar. You chuckled as you saw Toga sleeping on Twice's lap and Twice resting his head on the armset of the sofa. You went towards Dabi's room.

You heard some muffled noises coming from inside him room. You thought he was mad and shouting at someone so you softly opened the door and went inside. Your heart dropped when you saw Dabi's tongue down some bitch's throat. You dropped the bags as tears spilled from your eyes. Both of their eyes turned towards you as Dabi's eyes widened.

'Y-Y/N?' He softly said as he pushed the girl off of him. You dropped to your knees gasping and crying when he took your name. The girl seemed to realise what was happening as she quickly left the room.

'What are you doing here?' He asked as he kneeled down to your level.

You looked at him with tear filled eyes. He looked into his eyes and all he saw was pain. His eyes widened as you burst out crying.

'I CAME HERE FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY!'  You yelled as you stood up and backed away from him. His eyes widened and he froze as he remembered what today was.

'Y/N it didn't mean-'

'It didn't mean anything?! Then why did you do it? Why?! I did nothing but love you! This whole year, I was there for you when no one was! I was there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on! I was there for you whenever you needed anything! I love you so much it hurts me! I should've listened to everyone! You hurt me... and I still love you.' You yelled at him.

You broke down crying as he froze. His jaws dropped and his eyes widened. Everyone came from outside and stood at the door watching you fall apart.

'I didn't think...' He whispered.

'YOU NEVER DO! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME. YOU NEVER GAVE A SHIT BUT I STILL LOVED YOU. I WAS THERE WHEN YOU YELLED AT ME, WHEN YOU BURNED ME. I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU! NOT HER. I KISSED YOUR SCARS TO PROVE THAT I LOVE YOU. WHEN I HUG YOU, I FEEL LIKE I'M FLOATING. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO ME EXCEPT....' You yelled again as you cried your heart out.

Everyone felt bad. Dabi wanted to cry but he couldn't. He looked at your crying figure. He never thought that  someone would love him the way you do. He never thought someone would care for him, love him the way you did. He never wanted to hurt you. But he did.

'Y/N I-... I'm sorry baby. Please don't cry.' He said as he walked upto you. You sniffled and looked at the bag of gifts. 

'I bought them for us. But looks like there is no us now.' You said as you stood up with your wobbly legs and ran out to wherever your legs were taking you.

Dabi stared at the bag of gifts and opened it. He saw some red roses, some chocolates and two matching necklaces. His heart ached as he stared at the bag. He looked at the door which was now empty.

'You should go after her.' Twice said in his normal voice.

Dabi complied as he ran out. Luckily it was 2 am, so no one would be awake on the roads. He ran and ran as he put his hood up. He ran to every place that you two had been to. He didn't find you. He grew worried. Then it clicked, he ran to the lake behind the woods where you both first kissed. He ran there and saw you sitting there while hugging your knees and crying loudly. He went and sat next to you.

Good ending:

'I am so sorry baby. I never thought that I would be the reason you cry anymore. I am really surprised how you haven't left me yet. But I.. I love you. So much. And please don't leave me. I'm nothing without you. I will never ever hurt you even if it costs me my life. Please.' He said as he rested his forehead on yours.

You smiled and kissed him passionately as he happily kissed back. 

'Its okay but the next time you do it, I'll leave you.' You said as you puffed your cheeks and looked away. He chuckled and kissed you again.

'Okay feisty.' He said as he hugged you tightly.

Bad ending:

'I am so sorry baby. I never thought that I would be the reason you cry anymore. I am really surprised how you haven't left me yet. And please don't leave me. I'm nothing without you. I will never ever hurt you even if it costs me my life. Please.' He said as he rested his forehead on yours.

'You said it the last 3 times. I love you but I can't live with a cheater and the guy who's hurt me a million times. I still love you, always will but I can't get hurt anymore. I am already broken and something tells me that I'll never heal if I stay with you. So, I'm sorry. I love you. It could have gone better if you just loved me and didn't cheat on me.' You said between sobs and stood up.

You walked away from him leaving him a hurtful mess. But not more than you. He didn't know how much pain you'd been through. He pushed away the only person who ever loved him truly. He had to win you back. Somehow. He had to win your trust and love back.

---------------

Part 2? 👀