Shoto Todoroki x female reader [fluff]

(Song: Perfect, by Ed Sheeran. What time is it at your place?).

3rd person's P.O.V

Today was prom day for class 3-A. All the girls were getting ready with you. You giggled as Mina did your make-up and Momo did your hair. You put on your dress:

(The picture doesn't belong to me and I'm sorry if you don't like it):

Mina whistled.. along with every other girl in the room.

'You're gonna give Todoroki-kun a heart attack Y/N!' Uraraka said as he kissed you cheek. 

All of you went outside after getting ready in the lobby. You saw the boys waiting for you. The girls insisted you to come out last. You sighed as they all went in and you heard Shoto asking for you. You smiled as you heard his sweet voice. You went outside as everyone's eyes turned on you. Although, you hated attention you didn't care now. All you cared for your boyfriend's reaction. Shoto turned to you as his eyes widened and you could see his jaws dropping.

'Y/N you look amazing!' Deku commented. You muttered a small thanks as everyone left leaving Shoto and you alone. 

'So... how do I look?' You asked since he was too busy being shocked.

'You look gorgeous love.' He says as he kisses you. You chuckled as you both went inside. 

You greeted everyone. All of them looked utterly amazing, even the boys. They all were looking so amazing. 

'Hey Y/N you look amazing!' Kirishima complimented. You thanked him.

'You too. How's your and Katsuki's relation going so far?' You asked as he blushed.

'Its going amazing.' He said. Katsuki called him from behind as he went away to his boyfriend.

'Hey Y/N have you seen Jiro?' Kaminari asked searching for his beloved girlfriend through the crowd.

'Yea she's in the bathroom. She'll be back shortly.' You answered.

You spent the next hour talking, drinking and eating with your friends. You searched for Shoto.

 You saw Todoroki going to the music area and whispering something to the DJ. He came back and stood beside you.

'What was that about?' You asked. He shrugged.

Suddenly the lights went off and you gripped on Shoto's arm. He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

'It's okay love.' He said.

Then the lights came back on and this time, they were blue and white lights. A song started playing and everyone went to the dance floor with their partners to slow dance. Shoto came in front of you and held his hand out.

'Would you like to dance with me?' He asked. You smiled and nodded. You took his hand and you both walked to the centre of the dance floor.

He slid one of his hands around your waist and guided your one hand on his shoulder. You both intertwined your hands and looked into each other's eyes.

'This song was a special request from Shoto Todoroki for him and his girlfriend Y/N L/N.' The DJ announces making your eyes go wide.

'W-What?' You asked. He smiled and you began slow dancing.

 I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

The music started as Shoto sang along with it lightly. You smiled as you both got lost into each other's eyes.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine.

You smiled as he rubbed his nose against yours smiling. This is all you wished for. Everyone watched you both in awe as you both were lost into each other's eyes.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my armsBarefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

'You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.' He said as he stopped dancing and kissed you.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. You had little tears in your eyes which you blinked away.

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes.

'It is true, whenever I look into your eyes, all I see is you and I together.' He said as you chuckled and looked away.

'Cheesy much?' You said as he snickered. 

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight.

'I love you so much Sho.' You said. He smiled.

'I love you too babe.' He said. You rested your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

You both changed positions as your both hands were around his neck and his hands on either sides of your waist. You giggled as he tickled you.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

'You look perfect.' He said with the last line. You blushed and looked away.

'You too.' You said. 

You tip-toed to his height and kissed him on the lips.

'JESUS GET A ROOM ALREADY YOU DAMN IDIOTS.' Bakugo yelled as he looked away.

You pulled away and glared at him making him look back at you and then away. Shoto chuckled as he kissed you again and you went on with your nights.

----------------------

I know it's trash.