When someone touches you..

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

He would first overthink about it. Then he would walk over to the person and then tell that person not to touch you anymore. Then he'll hold your hand throughout the day and watch for anyone who tries to make you uncomfortable.

🧡Katsuki Bakugo🧡

He'll walk over to the person and punch the shit out of them. He will then kiss you infront of everyone and announce that nobody will touch you because you're his girlfriend. Those who will not listen to him even after the warning, he's gonna... well let's just say that the person's not coming back.

💙Shoto Todoroki💙

He'll just keep the same poker face and walk up to the person quietly. They he'll freeze him to death and then give a heart warming smile to you. You'll have to force him to unfreeze the person and eventually he does. Then he'll threaten the person and walk away with you.

❤️Eijiro Kirishima❤️

He'll first stay calm and think of it as a friendly touch. But when the other person starts to get a lot touchy with you then he'll just protectively hide you hide him and tell the person how unmanly they are. Moreover, when he wants to leave, kiri will break his nose and tell them never to be near you again.

💛Denki Kaminari💛

He's not dumb. He'll be fine when some guy talks to you but when they touch you, he'll zap them. He will warn them and then take you away. He'll be angry at first about why you let him touch you but then he'll shut up when you talk about how many girls he used to flirt with. He will hug you and compliment you all day.