When they find you asleep

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

Today, you had to train a lot, so you were really tired. You didn't see the time and fell asleep. Izuku invited you to have a walk with him. When you didn't show up after 10 minutes, he started to get worried. He thought that something might have happened to you. He went to your dorm and knocked on your door. When no one answered, he knocked again, but no answer.

'Y/N? You in there?' He asked. No answer. Luckily the door was unlocked so he went in. He started to look around first to see if your stuff was still here. Then he looked at the bed and found you peacefully asleep on the bed while cuddling with a giant teddy bear. He chuckled and relaxed seeing that you were okay. He replaced himself with the teddy bear and you both fell asleep.

🧡Katsuki Bakugo🧡

You had gone shopping with the girls and they shopped a lot and you were very tired. Katsuki invited you to his dorms to watch some movies. You got changed into some comfy clothes and decided to take a short nap. You fell asleep and didn't realise the time. After 15 minutes of not showing up, he grew impatient. He went in the common room and found the girls but not you.

'Where's Y/N?' He asked to the girls.

'She went in her room to get changed.' Momo replied. He nodded and went for your dorm. He didn't feel like knocking so he just barged in, anger filling in him because you cancelled on him.

'Y/N WHY WEREN'T YOU-'

Then he sees you quietly asleep on the bed while hugging the blanket. He sighs and regrets shouting because he sees you stirring. Luckily, you didn't wake up and just turned around for a better angle. He sighed and smiled a bit seeing how cute you looked.

'Dumbass. You got me worried.' He said.

He just got in the blanket with you slept peacefully all night.

💙Shoto Todoroki💙

After a long and tiring trip to your house from UA, you were hella tired Shoto invited you to his dorm to catch up with him but you called him and let him know that he could come instead because you were tired. You were fast asleep on your bed while wearing shorts and Shoto's grey jumper you stole from him. He came to your dorm with snacks. He knocked twice but no one answered. He grew suspicious and he opened the door. He smiled when he saw you asleep. Then he frowned when he saw the jumper he'd been trying to find for days. He chuckled at how adorable you look when you sleep. He got in with you and slept the night.

❤️Eijiro Kirishima❤️

You weren't answering you phone and he was out in the shop buying some groceries for dorms and some junk food. He wanted to ask you what you wanted for dinner but you weren't answering. He freaked out and bought the groceries as fast as he could and ran to the dorm houses. He threw the things on the floor and ran to your room. He knocked but you didn't answer as you were peacefully sleeping.... on the floor. He opened the door and saw you on the floor. For a second he thought you were dead but then he saw you clutching onto your hoodie because of the cold. He smiled and shook his head. He picked you up and placed you on the bed. He got in with you and you cuddled all night.

💛Denki Kaminari💛

You were suppose to play video games and watch movies with him. He played with Sero a little and didn't realise the time. You were suppose to show up for the movies 1 hour ago. What if she fell, or someone kidnapped her? He thought and became worried. He told Sero about the problem and he told him that he would just check up on you. He went to your dorm and knocked. No one answered. Mina was passing by and looked at what Kaminari was doing.

'She's probably asleep.' She said. Kaminari frowned.

'She is?' He asked. Mina rolled her eyes.

'Yes you baka pikachu that's why she isn't answering the door.' She said and walked away. Kaminari opened the door and Mina was right. You were asleep. You were in a pikachu onesie. He chuckled and fell to the floor laughing at how adorable you looked in that. He saw you frown then he stopped. He smiled and got in with you. You struggled a bit because you thought it was some stranger but then you heard his voice and then calmed down.

'Good night love.' Then you both fell asleep.