The Bakusquad x chubby! reader

(Song: What makes you Beautiful, by One Direction).

You were feeling a lot insecure lately. You had a dozen of pretty girls in your class with perfect bodies and that made you insecure. You lately felt that your body wasn't pretty or you were ugly. You were best friends with everyone in the class. They knew how you were feeling. You hadn't been eating properly. You had been training your ass off. You were faking a smile and they knew it. The Bakusquad, the people you're closest too, decided to do something. They decided to sing a song for you in front of everyone so that you know how beautiful you are. They called you in the common room.

You went downstairs and saw 5 mics and everyone standing there. Even Aizawa sensei, Midnight and All might. You greeted everyone happily as you went to the Bakusquad.

'What's the meaning of this?' You asked them. They smirked as they told you to sit on a chair which was directly in front of the mics. Everyone settled down as the bakusquad went to the mics and took one in each of their hands.

'So today, we are gonna sing the song for your lovely and very insecure friend Y/N L/N!!' Kirishima said laughing as you frowned. Everyone cheered.

'She doesn't know how beautiful and perfect she is so we're gonna sing a song for her!' Sero said. You chuckled as you looked away. 

'NOW LET'S START!' Mina said as the music started. You smiled.

You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or
Don't need make-up to cover up
Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough

Sero sang as he kissed your cheek. You slapped his hand as he chuckled and went back to his place.

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else, but you, ooh

Bakugo sang as he flicked your forehead. You pouted as he smirked.

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm lookin' at you, and I can't believe
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh

That's what makes you beautiful

All of them sang as everyone surrounded you and everyone pinched your cheeks. You were sure that your cheeks were now red. You smiled at them as they sang. Bakugo sang the last line of the paragraph.

So c-come on, you got it wrong
To prove I'm right, I put it in a song
I don't know why you're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes

You smiled as Kirishima sang smiling in front of you!

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else, but you, ooh

Bakugo sang again. You chuckled as he winked at you.

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm lookin' at you, and I can't believe
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh
That's what makes you beautiful

Everyone sang again as the whole class joined! You smiled widely at you friends and you had tears in your eyes. You were so glad that you had friends like these. You wiped a tear from your eyes as Deku and Shoto side hugged you and hyped you up.

Na-na-na, na-na-na, na, na, na
Na-na-na, na-na-na
Na-na-na, na-na-na, na, na, na
Na-na-na, na-na-na

Mina sang as she kissed your forehead. You giggled as Denki tickled you.

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
(You don't know, oh-oh)
You don't know you're beautiful

Denki sang as Bakugo gave the background sound. It was obvious that he didn't wanna sing too much.

They sang the last paragraph and you hid in Shoto's chest hiding your tears. He patted your back and smiled at you.

'It's okay love.' He said. You blushed a lot and looked away. 

The protective Bakugo came and dragged you away from Shoto. You laughed and said bye to Shoto. He sighed and winked at you. You winked back and focused on where this angry hedge dog was taking you. The whole Bakusquad was standing with their arms open. You ran to Sero and hugged him first. This made the others whine. Then you hugged Denki, Kirishima, Mina and Bakugo. All of them engulfed you into a bear hug as Bakugo grunted about everyone being annoying.

------------------------

A/N

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. 

I love chubby people. They too damn cute🥺