When he's jealous

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

Whenever he sees you talking to another guy or laughing too much with him, he'll get all tensed and angry. He'll go to you and introduce himself to the guy as your boyfriend and then snatch you away from him. Then he'll hug you very tight almost like he's afraid to ever let you go. Then he'll cuddle with you all day.

🧡Katsuki Bakugo🧡

Whenever he sees you talking to another guy, or getting too much comfortable with him. His anger issues will take over him. He'll be one-step away from killing the guy. He'll go over and hug you from behind and glare at the person till he goes away. If he doesn't go away then he'll shout, 'SHE'S MINE YOU DAMN EXTRA! Back off!' And then he'll drag you away from there and be clingy all day long.

💙Shoto Todoroki💙

He'll get very jealous but his face would not show it. He'll just walk over to you and give a death glare to the guy and say, 'Sorry me and my GIRLFRIEND gotta go. Goodbye.' He'll say while putting more effort at girlfriend. He'll take you away and lecture you on about how you shouldn't talk to that guy or any another. Then you gotta shut him up by kissing and hugging him.

❤️Eijiro Kirishima❤️

He'll get annoyed seeing the guy talk and flirt with you. He'll glare the person for sure. If he touches you he'll probably chop the person to pieces. He'll then carry you away from his saying how unmanly that guy was. You just chuckle and hug him making sure in telling him that you're not going anywhere.

💛Denki Kaminari💛

He'll just show a middle finger to the guy and drag you away from there. He'll get super clingy too and zap whoever comes near you. Then go mental.😂