Bakugo x reader (SMUT)

(TW: This is a smut. I'm sorry. This is my first time writing these and I know I didn't tell you about it. I'm sorry and if you don't like it please feel free to skip this one.)

You opened your door to see a really pissed off Katsuki. You smirked as you remembered you had been a brat today. He pushed you and got in. He shut the door and pressed you against it. He squished your cheeks with his thumb and index finger as he looked into your eyes.

'You have been a really bad girl today. And bad girls, they deserve punishment.' He said.

 He kissed you roughly. You whimpered as he bit your bottom lip roughly. Okay, maybe you were regretting being a brat today because he was VERY pissed. He forcefully shoved his tongue into your mouth. He didn't leave any spots unclaimed as he explored every part of your mouth. You eventually pushed him away for air. You panted like crazy as he smirked. He picked you up without any effort as he roughly threw you on the bed. He quickly hovered over you as he started to bite and suck on your neck leaving multiple hickeys. You moaned as he found your sweet spot.

'K-Katsuki..' You whimpered. He pulled away as you whimpered at the sudden loss of pleasure. 

'Do you give me your consent to do whatever I want with you? The full consent?' He asks making sure. You nodded.

'Yes.' You say. He smirked.

'Choose a safe word.' He said as he put his hands inside your shirt dangerously close to your boobs. You moaned once again.

'But I-' 

'Choose.' He demanded.

'Indigo.' You panted. He smirked once again. He got off the bed and sat on the chair in front of it.

'Strip.' He said. You quickly obliged. You got out of your night ware and undergarments as you threw them into a corner of your bed.

'Now lay on the bed with your hands above your head.' He said his head resting on his fist. You nodded as you lay on the bed and put your arms about your head. You heard shuffling of clothes and a sound of buckle. Bakugo towered over you as he tied your wrist with the belt and tied them to the headboard. You tried to get out of them but it only got tighter. He looked at you and tilted his head. You didn't know when he had brought a gag. He put it on you. He had already stripped. 

'Look at you, looking so fucking pretty all tied up.' He said as he grazed his finger on your skin. You shuddered. He pecked you on cheeks. You moved forward for more but he pushed you back and chuckled. 

'Tsk tsk tsk. What did I say about bad girls receiving punishments?' He said. You groaned. He pecked you once more on the cheeks. He started leaving pepper kisses on your skin. From your cheek, neck, breasts, tummy and your thighs. He groped your breasts as you moaned. All your moans were muffled by the gag. He started sucking on one boob while playing with the other. He pinched your nipple between his thumb and index finger. You let out a painful cry as he pinched it harder. He switched on the nipples. He did the same with the now wet one. You cried in pleasure as he sucked and bit on your nipples. He pulled away and looked you in the eye. You were panting like crazy as some drool passed down your chin. He smirked as he kissed slightly above your clit. He removed your gag for a second. Before you could say something, he shoved his index and middle finger inside your mouth. 

'Suck.' He demanded. You swirled your tongue on his finger as you got it all wet. He took his fingers out and put the gag back on.

'Good girl.' He said.

He put his wet fingers on your entrance. You bucked your hips as he played with your clit and teased you. You whined wanting more. He chuckled and shook his head.

'So needy aren't you?' He said. You could only nod.

He pushed his fingers inside your clit as you moaned loudly. He pulled his fingers out pushing it back in. He pumped his fingers inside your clit in a scissoring manner for stretching you out. You kept on moaning as he fastened his speed.

'As much as I would like to hear your pretty moans, I don't wanna wake up the whole dorm now do we?' He said smirking. You had your eyes shut as your cried out in pleasure. You felt a familiar knot in your stomach. You clenched around his fingers and he knew you were gonna cum. Just as you were about to cum, he pulled his fingers out. You cried out in frustration. He chuckled once again at your neediness. 

'Now daddy needs some pleasure too now doesn't he?' He said. You nodded as you saw his erected bulge. He removed the gag and the belt from your body. 

'Come on now, you know what to do.' He said. 

You nodded as you grabbed his dick and started pumping his slowly. He groaned and threw his head back. You swirled your tongue around the tip of his dick. He let out another grunt. Tired of your teasing, he grabbed you by your hair, and pushed his dick into your mouth. His big dick hit the back of your throat causing you to gag, sending vibrations through his body. Tears filled your eyes as he pulled you back and then pushed you back in. You bobbed your head up and down and hollowed your cheeks. Grunts and moans erupted from his mouth. You pumped his dick a little and sucked on his dick.

'You're doing so good baby. I'm about to cum.' He said. You felt him twitch inside you mouth and you finally felt hot and salty liquid inside your mouth. You swallowed it and opened your mouth to show him. He smiled and kissed you passionately. He could taste himself on your tongue as he kissed you. He pushed you back as he was still kissing. He pulled away and placed his tip at your entrance. He looked at you into your eyes and smiled a little. He pushed himself inside slowly. You moaned as tears fell down your cheeks and you bit your lips. He kissed you again as he pushed himself fully in. Although, this was a punishment, he was still careful enough not to hurt you.

'Nod when you feel like I can move.' He said. You shut your eyes as you waited for the pain to go away. And in a few minutes it did. It soon turned into pleasure. You nodded at him. He smiled as he intertwined your hand with his and placed them above your head. He pulled out before pushing himself back in. He thrusted inside you slowly getting rougher. You moaned careful enough not to moan loudly. He thrusted in you so roughly making you scream in pleasure. He pulled his hands away from yours and covered your mouth. 

'Open your eyes.' He said. You opened your eyes as you saw red eyes looking directly at you. He grunted as he saw you making sexy lewd faces. You were a moaning mess.

'K-Katsuki...' You said. He hummed. You moaned once again.

'I'm ab-about to c-cum.' You say between moans. 

He pulled out and flipped you on your stomach. He gripped onto your hips as he thrusted back into your asshole. You stuffed you face into the pillow as you moaned loudly. He gripped your hips enough to bruise them. He bent down and suck and bit on your shoulder. He wrapped his hands around your neck and forced you to look up. You panted and moaned like crazy as he grunted. You soon came all over his dick panting. His thrusts got sloppier. He grunted as he pulled out and came on your back. You both took a minute to catch your breaths. Then, Bakugo got up and cleaned you. He put you in one of your shirts and then cleaned up the bed. You guys drifted off to sleep while cuddling.