Eijiro Kirishima x reader.

(So, my boyfriend broke up with me, a few weeks ago for this exact same reason. So I'm just gonna write my story. And the lines are gonna be same too, I'm just gonna change the characters.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

You and Kiri had broken up after staying together for 1 year. The reason was the break-up was a misunderstanding. He got under the influence of his squad and they made him believe that you were cheating on him. But you weren't. All of your classmates knew how much you loved him and you couldn't do anything like that. Even after the break-up, everyone except his squad tried to convince him that you didn't do anything but he refused to believe it. Everyone knew the squad was lying and they hated them for that.

Here you were, a crying mess, sleepless night, endless nightmares, getting skinner and skinner, depression and anxiety. There he was, laughing, smiling, talking, making a new girlfriend. When you heard, that him and Mina got together, it broke your heart. It felt like your whole world was shattering. Although many people were there for you, you felt alone in this whole world. You couldn't sleep, you couldn't eat or drink anything. You were losing weight a lot and the bags under your eyes were more than visible. Over all, you looked horrible. 

Kirishima noticed your pain. He wanted to do something but his squad had made him believe so many horrible things that sometimes, he thought you deserved it. He wanted to confront you and ask you why you did that. But the squad didn't let him.

You were sitting in your class, as you heard talking and laughters of people. Specifically theirs. You kept your head down as you heard what your teacher had to say. You asked them to leave you alone for a few days, so no one bothered to ask how you were. Thought, daily someone would ask you about your health or how you were doing. You just replied with a thumbs up.

'So, midnight is gonna take this period and you'll be doing some activities for fun. Just this once.' He said and went back to sleeping. Just on time, she walked in with a bowl full of funny dares and truths. She explained the game to everyone, but you were least interested in listening. Some people went and picked up some dares and did it. You kept your head down. A kiss on your head made you look up. You saw Todoroki looking at you and smiling. (My guy best friend did that.)

'What happened?' You asked in a raspy voice. You didn't know what he did that for. He often did that to make you feel better.

'My dare was to kiss someone I care about on the head.' He said. You gave him a small smile.

'Thanks.' You said. He gave you a big smile and went back to his seat. You didn't think anyone cared, but a certain red-head did. He felt a tingle in his stomach when he kissed you on the forehead.

'Y/N! Why don't you come next?' Midnight said. You sighed and got up from your seat. The Dekusquad cheered for you. You looked at them and gave them a small nod. Midnight patted your back and told you to chose a chit. You went and chose a chit. 

'Sing a song with a small piano.' It said. You showed the chit to midnight. She smiled a little and announced your dare to everyone. Momo handed you a small piano. You had only learned 2 songs on piano. You decided to sing the song you knew the best. You sat down on the chair given to you and looked at your classmates. All of them giving you a thumbs up and Bakusquad snickering together. Kirishima was watching you very intensely. He wanted to hear your voice again, once more. You took a deep breath and started singing.

Feeling used, but I'm still missing you
And I can't see the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips
And now all this time is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you