Chapter 24

On the last day in Jamaica, Jeremy made it his personal goal to make me squirt on the balcony

On the last day in Jamaica, Jeremy made it his personal goal to make me squirt on the balcony. I was currently in Jeremy's arms with my legs over his shoulders as he pounded into me relentlessly. Today is sadly our last day here. Yesterday we went swimming with the dolphins. I didn't enjoy it as much as Jeremy did because I can't swim and I have a natural fear of the ocean. He however turned into a fucking fish out of water.

We leave today so this morning Jeremy woke up to pack all of our stuff. I went to take a shower which he pulled me out of. He started by licking and sucking on my star until I was screaming and shaking. I really think this man wants to fuck me in my ass. I don't know if I am ready for that yet.

After he had his fill of my ass, he flipped me over and tongue fucked me while pinching my clit until I was screaming with my whole body shaking. 

This man should not understand my body this well. And now here I am being fucked relentlessly on the balcony. I am pressed on the wall with my legs on his shoulders and my arms around his neck while he holds me up by my ass continuing his rough hard deep thrusts. Is this nigga the hulk? I am not light. I surely got thicker after I had Anya.

I start to tear up as the pressure of his thrusts erupts inside me. I throw my head back letting out a throaty moan as I cum harder than ever. He doesn't let up as I feel the pressure building inside my stomach. My stomach tightens and I can't hold the liquid that squeezes out of me with every thrust. It splashes all over my thighs and his legs and stomach. 

I can't catch my breath as I am a panting mess when I find my release. His moans grow louder and I can feel him cumming inside me as his thrusts get sloppy. My arms and legs grow weak and I accidentally let go of his neck when my arms give out. I know he is lost in his ecstasy as he is cumming because when my arms give out and I let go he loses his grip and drops me. 

To say I was mad was an understatement.

"Oh shit!" He yells reaching for me on the floor. I slap his hand away kicking at him. I jump to my feet and stomp past him ignoring the amused look on his face. 

I know this man did fucking not.

I hear him yell out sorry but I ignore him and walk straight back into the shower. My skin stings when I realize I scratched the back of my thigh because of the angle I fell. I am so fucking mad.

"Baby you can't still be mad at me. You have been giving me the silent treatment since we left the resort. We are back in America now. Can't you forgive me for something that happened in another time zone?"

I snap my head at him glaring at him from the seat next to him. "It's only an hour difference." 

Bitch.

"Ah, she speaks. Does that mean I am forgiven? I am so sorry baby girl. It's just that you felt so fucking good and I lost control of myself for a second," he says in a seductive whisper causing a heartbeat to flutter straight to my pussy.