Chapter 20

I wake up the next morning to a frantic phone call from my baby girl she is clearly upset about all the security roaming around but after she yells at me I agree to lower the number of security down to four

I wake up the next morning to a frantic phone call from my baby girl she is clearly upset about all the security roaming around but after she yells at me I agree to lower the number of security down to four. Four that she can see anyway. I stretch getting up from the bed in my hotel room. I own 2 hotels but this one is my favorite. The modern glass look is very beautiful to me. Yet it still feels homey.

If I am being honest, the place I really want to call home is wherever Samantha is.

 I quickly call Marcus when I realize why I was awoken out of my sleep in the first place.

"Yes boss"

"Lower the number of guards visible to four and keep four more out of sight at all times."

"Yes boss, I understand."

"Is she standing right in front of you looking at you like she wants to kill you?"

"Yes she is boss."

"Is she wearing the pink bunny slippers or the sponge bob ones?"

"The same pink bunny slippers boss."

"Don't be looking at my woman Marcus. Protect my family at all costs."

"Copy sir."

I throw my phone on the bed and get dressed for the day. I had a plan today. I would go see my father letting him know that he either sign his company over to me now or I would just take it from him. I had enough dirt on him to have him exiled. It helped greatly that he was a racist fuck and I found a way to keep a record of it.

For the past few weeks, there have been a variety of recording devices in his office. Any negative data was being collected by a hacker friend of mine. He told me he had more than enough to have my father walk out quietly on his own. If he didn't sign the company over to me he would be ruined. Financially and in society. He would never recover.

By the time I make it to my father's office. I am full of energy. But I just can't shake this bad feeling. He doesn't know I am coming but his assistant that loves me assured me that he had no meetings in the morning. I walk with my stack of papers that I need him to sign. I am in such a good mood. Today I will finally get this bastard off my back and hopefully out of my life. I also need him to call off this Zach bitch. I'll just get whatever information he has on Zach and deal with it myself.

I'm on my way to the top floor in the elevator and I can't help but grin to myself like a child. I am overly excited. I can't wait to go home to my baby girl and tell her the good news. I can finally be with her again if she will have me. I quickly make my way down the hallway and smile at my father's assistant. I love her, she was the one who helped me place all the recording devices in the office. Such a sweet lady. I wink at her before flinging my father's office door open.

My jaw drops at the sight before me. I don't know whether to run, scream, laugh, or throw up.

EWWWWWWWWWW