Chapter 6

Trigger warning

Trigger warning

I wake up in a dark room being crushed by a set of arms. I didn't even realize we had fallen asleep. I didn't even know when I did.

Maybe after he fucked you into submission.

I slowly slide out from his bear hug carefully trying not to wake him up. I see him stir a little in his sleep which causes me to slow my movements. I grab all my stuff as I stand by the door to check my phone. I see a message appear from Steven.

Steven: I made reservations for Dinner at 7:30.

He sent me the address of the restaurant and upon clicking the link, I saw it was black-owned. A small smile ran across my face, anyone who knows me knows I'm all for black businesses. I look at the time seeing it was 6:23 and quickly hurried out the door not wanting to be late.

I sneak out and close the door slowly careful not to make any noise. I didn't bother putting on anything besides his t-shirt with nothing under it because I was only going a few doors down.

I enter my room, throw everything on the counter, and run into the shower for what feels like the 3rd time today. If I don't lotion properly I'm gonna be ashy as fuck.

I hop out of the shower and quickly dry myself while I dig through my bag for a dress. The restaurant looks not too fancy, so I decided to go with a short flowy light blue wrap summer dress. It had a lot of cleavage but I didn't care, I loved my breast, I loved my thicker curvy body. I Get dressed, lotion, and put on deodorant, as quickly as possible. I start to brush my teeth while I draw on my eyebrows. I knew how to make them look as natural as possible, it was all the makeup I needed anyways. I didn't feel like putting on much if I'm being honest with myself. I take a little powder foundation and cover up the marks Jeremy had left on my skin from earlier. An unintentional smile plays across my face when I think about the day we had.

I was basically ready as I looked in the mirror, I noticed my hair. I quickly let my braids down out of the hot mess of a bun it was in. I looked at my baby hair and started to curse myself.

"Be natural they said. It would be fun they said," I said to myself as I attempted to make myself look like someone's child with these baby hairs. 4c baby hairs werfull-time other full time job. I was getting frustrated, I checked the time to see it was 7:17. I rolled my eyes and attempted to swoop these hairs one last time. After 5 minutes I finally managed to do a little something and I grabbed my wallet, threw on my wedges, and called my uber. The restaurant was about 6 minutes away by car but I was late.

*Your über is 3 minutes away* my phone screen flashed. 

I quickly dig in my back for my body spray. I sprayed myself about 20 times as I do, and darted out the door.

I finally arrive at the restaurant and walk inside. The restaurant has a purple ambiance and flowers everywhere. I get greeted by the stewardess but I see Steven raising his hand at me. I walk over to see him sitting alone. He's wearing a black v-neck shirt and wine-colored slacks, classy and relaxed.