Chapter 23

"Hand her over

"Hand her over."

"No!"

"Bambi!" Mariella warns.

I start placing kisses all over my baby's face. The car is loaded and waiting and if I don't put her down now we are going to be late for the airport. I half debate if I want this job.  I have left my girl for a couple of hours sure but never for 4 days. I don't know if I'm ready.

"Come on Samantha, we will be back in no time." Jeremy says as he slowly takes my baby out of my arms."

I give her one more kiss before I walk away not taking my eyes off of her. I only had to be down there for the wedding for 2 out of the 4 days. Jeremy wanted two days to ourselves.

I wave goodbye as we drive off. I immediately start to sob in the back seat. Jeremy pulls me into his arms and lets me cry dramatically until we get to the airport. I never used to cry this much. That little girl has clearly made me soft.

Finally, we arrived at our hotel. It was about 2 pm. The whole time on the plane ride I face-timed Anya, and just pretty much stared at her. Jeremy just did work on his laptop the whole time. He had to bring his office work with him, especially since he had a bigger workload now. Also as soon as we got back from Jamaica we had to make an appearance in public for Jeremy's father's press conference. Jeremy requested that me and Anya be there by his side. I don't really want to see his father but he said he needed us so fuck it.

Jeremy heads off to the room while I go to the bride and groom's room to meet with them. Before I head to the room I check with the hotel to make sure everything is on schedule for tomorrow's wedding and tonight's rehearsal dinner along with the two photoshoots I set up.

After checking everything with the caterers and the guests that have arrived, I make my way to the bride and groom's room to let them know I have arrived. I knock on the door and the groom answers.

"Samantha, you're here!"

"Yes, I trust everything went smoothly with check-in and the room?" I ask.

"Yes, and the rose petals were a nice touch thank you."

The bride and groom were getting ready when I walked in. The bride was in her robe doing her makeup for the photoshoot on the beach and the rehearsal dinner would take place right after.

I stayed with them until the photoshoot was almost over. They took photos all over the beach. She wore a white maxi dress and he wore a white button-up shirt with white linen pants. Their favorite picture of mine that they took together was when her blonde hair was hanging over his shoulder just right and she was laughing looking at him and he was smiling down looking at her from behind while the sunset hit them oh so perfectly. They looked so happy. The love was clearly in the air.

I leave the photo shoot to go change my clothes and shower for the rehearsal dinner. I gave myself enough time to get ready and I made sure the photographers would be at the rehearsal dinner. Everything was going swimmingly thank god.