Chapter 21

I lay in bed getting booty rubs after the spanking I just received for not letting him cum the other day

I lay in bed getting booty rubs after the spanking I just received for not letting him cum the other day. Let me tell you, it was worth it 100 percent. Besides the spanking, I had the pleasure of laying my head on pillows while he throat fucked me the way he see fit, this time he made sure to cum straight down my throat. You already fucking know I swallowed it and got called a good girl.

You go girl.

My left ass cheek was sore and my right ass cheek was sore because he kept hitting the same one over and over again. I am not going to lie I am wet again just thinking about it but I hope he doesn't know because after him cumming inside me 4 times, not to mention the number of times he came elsewhere, and me cumming god how many times, I can't go anymore. My puss feels swollen and my legs are sore. Not that I am complaining.

It was really the last round for me. When Jeremy had me in the air with my legs wrapped around his neck while he held me up by my ass against the wall devouring me. I came at least twice while I was up in the air. After he took me off his neck, he laid me down and fucked me on the carpet while I listened to my ankles. I am 80 percent sure I have a rug burn on my back.

Jeremy got up to check on Anya, but I stayed in the room embarrassed. I know Mariella heard us, even across the house. We lay there together in comfortable silence. After he covered me in cum, like I'm not kidding, there was cum in my hair, my eyelashes, my skin, on my asshole, everything. We didn't do anal, but he released himself there during one of the only times he pulled out. I don't know if this man was trying to get me pregnant again but he was in for a surprise.

Got the implant in my arm hoes. Pur.

He drew me a bath and cleaned my weak body. He was so gentle, placing soft kisses on my lips and face as he washed my body. He got in with me sitting in front of him, while he wrapped his arms around me. We lay in the tub for about 30 minutes embracing each other's bodies. Not sexually but lovingly. I hate to admit it, but we still had a lot to work out, but my god did I miss this man.

Finally finding the strength to get up out of bed, I want to go see my girl. I get dressed, throwing Jeremy's clothes at him at the same time. I get Anya from Mariella's room to bring her back to mine after Jeremy changed the sheets. The three of us lay in bed together as the family we were meant to be for so long.

By the time Anya finished having her glamma time, she was all tired out and ready for a nap. She falls asleep first in my arms while we were snuggling, and I fell asleep shortly after.

I awake with the both of us wrapped in Jeremy's arms with him and Anya still asleep. I can't help but smile to myself. In the back of my mind, this was all I wanted all along. If only this could have happened sooner. I must enjoy this happiness because as usual, I don't know how long it's going to last.

My phone rang snapping me out of my bliss. I look at the phone to see it's Annabelle calling me. I quickly get up making my way to the adjoining room so I don't wake Anya or Jeremy.