1 step forward, 3 steps back

Start from the beginning

"but we could be something, the fans all want it. we used to joke about making their wishes come true. i genuinely really like you millie and i cant let that go anytime soon." i say, trying to reason with her.

"im saying no louis, and thats final" she states slightly harsher this time and i cant help but feel tears begin to sting my water line.

"okay, i respect you" i say while getting up and walking out of the room.

before i can get too far however,i bump into someone.

"oh im so sorry" the small voice ive come to recognise says hurridly.

"no worries, if youll excuse me" i say in response, keeping my head down before walking away.

your pov:

"weve been the cast of enola holmes and thank you all very much for watching!" millie says gleefully.

"we hope to see you again very soon, hopefully on the cinema screen!" you try to copy millies tone but somehow fail.

"bye for now" louis then states before winking at the camera.

"and thats a wrap! thank you so much for doing this guys, the fans are going to love it!"

the three of you mutter your welcomes before walking off together.

"im going out for lunch but i'll be back before the next scene" millie states as the bell for luch break rings befroe shortly walking off to gather her belongings.

you turn to louis feeling your cheeks heat up before gathering up the confidence.

"hey louis, did you want to go to the cafeteria with me?" you say loudly so he can hear you over the unnecessarily lengthy bell.

and in louis' still remaining sadness, he nods at you. hoping for a mere distraction.

over the course of the lunch, you compliment louis and he finds himself doing the same to you,enjoying the requited appreciation for once, basking in the security it gives him.

you cant help but think about how pretty he looks with the artificial light shining on him at just the right angle and how his cheeky grin shows evrytime you crack a joke.

where as the boy across from you cant help but let his thoughts drift back to the girl he loves the most.

-

after a few weeks of eating lunch togther, louis finally asked you to be his girlfriend in secret from millie, loving the distraction you bought to him and the amount of comments he recieved from you every day.

he usually came up with dates for the both of you to go on after filming ended, loving keeping you as happy as you made him, though in different ways.

you had just left the communal room to get some drinks for everyone while Henry, Sam and Louis had begun talking about the plan for todays date.

"i still dont think this is right Louis" Sam says to him as he begins talking about the details.

"look i will tell her eventually but for now just keep it on the downlow, i do like her..." louis pleads.

"just not in the same way" Henry finishes with an eyeroll.

just then, millie walks back in from her individual scene.

"likes who not in the same way" millie questions while opening a water bottle.

"y/n. he still hasnt told her he doesnt like her" sam says, not knowing millie didnt know of the relationship.

"what?" millie says, staring louis down with such anger louis felt as though he would have been a ten time gonner if looks could kill.

"look i just-"

"what? you what?" millie says having no patience for louis' foolery.

louis stutters for a second before millie interrupts.

"so after admitting your love for me or whatever it is, you go to the girl you knew liked you. took advantage of her weakness and then youve strung her on for the past howevr long. you know y/n is such a beautiful soul. the fact you even considered it makes me so thankful that i didnt listen to you when you were begging me to date you!"millie starts raising her voice now.

"what the actual fuck"

unknowingly to the rest of them, you had seen millie returning from her scene and tried to catch up with her to walk in together but you missed her by only a few seconds leading you right to the start of the conversation.

to the start of your heartbreak.

"are you kidding me? after everything ive done with and for you for a month? you didnt think to tell me or even stop to think 'hmm what a massive dick im being, i'll stop this now'" you shout at the boy you were once very fond of.

louis goes to open his mouth.

"no you didnt, because you are an emotionless arsehole with a huge ego, way too big for what you have to offer anyway" you say pulling a face at him "you know what?" you rhetorically ask louis as he stares at you with a guilty look in his eyes.

"i always thought that with the way i act around you, that if it came to an argument or a break up i would be really quiet and take all you had to throw at me. but i know my worth and what i ahve to offer and the love i have yet to give and most infuckingportantly, i know what i deserve and it sure as hell isnt you" you rant at him as everyone else looks away apart from millie who sticks by your side making sure you know you arent alone.

"it really is one step forward and three steps back with you isnt it? i finally thought i had you and you made me happier than id ever been before but now i know that it was all a lie and i hate that i gave you power over me. but it ends now. im not even going to save my dignity as quite frankly, i think youve stripped all of that away from me so im taking no shame in breaking up with you first. good day" you shout at him before turning around and sticking your middle finger at him from over your shoulder, not looking back at the boy who broke your heart and the costars who kept it all from you.

-

hey besties, im back from the dead

please ignore speling mistakes i havent proof read it

how old are you all?

im sorry this took so long i had my gcse english speech to write and i have it tomorrow and im so scared for it. public speaking is not it.

this is so bad and i appologise, it should be a lot longer but im tired and i wanted to put stuff out for you all.

are there any other song requests i should write about.

also if you see a louis partridge fanfic recomendation video, please mention this in the comments, i ve always wanted to be in one LOL

i hope you are all okay and sticking with me on this book, i truly love you if you are but its not easy i know.

I LOVE YOU

okay bye bitches

xx