53. The Masterpiece (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   I am an explorer. I am Christopher Columbus, Neil Armstrong and Sir Edmund Hillary at once. I am the first man to conquer an undiscovered world of pure beauty. This planet is not like Earth, or Mars, or any other known landscape. I travel over soft, smooth slopes and tender, trembling valleys, making them burst to live, sway, follow my lips, breathe my name. The wind, waving my hair is not the air movement, but gentle fingers, pulling and caressing. The roar of the thunder is not caused by lightning bolts in this magical place. It's a melodic voice, reflecting every step that I take while I claim everything mine.

   "Ave, why?" my sweet Bunny whispers. "Why do you love  me? What did I do to deserve you?"

   I lift my head unwillingly, detaching my lips from the warm skin of his inner thigh. His blue eyes are gazing at me in amazement. He cups my face in his palms, bringing it closer to his. The red of his swollen lips reminds me of rose petals under the morning sun. His irises are the azure sky in the spring, without a shadow of a cloud. His hair is a mess of golden locks, wet and silky.

   Angels should never doubt themselves. We, ordinary people, have to wonder why any of them have decided to give us their affection.

   "Because you're made of 'sugar, spice, and everything nice'*" I smile.

   "Whaaaat?" he giggles. "Don't tell me that you're watching the Powerpuff Girls. Ave, you always manage to surprise me."

   "Well, I'm a sucker for cuteness," I chuckle. "Haven't you noticed?"

   "I have," Casey rasps, rubbing his cheek on mine. "But..."

   "But that's not it," I interrupt him with a gentle kiss on his pouty mouth. "Why does the moon reflect the light of the sun? Why do the waves always run to the shore? Why does every river want to flow into the sea?" I look deep into his eyes and squeeze him as close as possible. "Because this is how it was meant to be, babe. You were made for me and we fit together perfectly.  Logic can't explain everything. Just accept it! I can talk how beautiful, smart, funny and hot you are for hours and it will still not be enough to express what I feel."

   "I feel the same," Casey breathes out. "Ave, I feel absolutely the same."

   "I know, Bunny" I smirk, sliding two fingers in him. He bites his lip with a whimper and presses into my hand. "I also know that you think I'm kinky, don't you?" 

   Casey shakes his head indefinitely, trying heard to keep his eyes on mine, "Aaaah, no... yes... Oh, my Goood!"

   I know exactly where and how to rub to drive him crazy in few minutes, but I take it slow, gently stretching the hot flesh. "I'll tell you about this, my lovely Bunny." I go on placing wet kisses down his neck. "What would a violinist do, if they received the most valuable violin in the world, let's say a Stradivarius, or a Guarnieri?"

   "Mhmm, I... maybe..." He gives up the attempts to answer and starts moaning loudly when I nibble on his hard nipple, slipping a third finger in him.

   "They would do their best to reveal every possible secret of this instrument, to learn every possible way to touch it, to caress every inch of its surface." I slip my fingers out of Casey and sit on my heels between his legs. He's panting heavily, gripping the pillow above his head. His skin is glistening. The tension in every muscle is visible. His whole body is shaking. I take our new, pink toy in my hand and start lubing it carefully, so that he can watch every move and get used to the sight. 

   "Do you know why this musician would do it?" I smile at him encouragingly. Casey only mewls my name, gazing into my eyes. I lean closer, almost touching his lips with mine. "Because, if you have the best musical instrument in the world, it's your duty to devote all your efforts to helping it produce the best sound it is capable of. You just don't deserve to hold such a masterpiece in your hands, if you don't give it everything you have."

    I push lightly the tip of the toy into him and Casey whimpers loudly, arching his back in a gracious bow. I wait till his breathing calms slightly and push further.

   "You... don't... need... to be... Aaaah!... so... careful," he whines, gripping my thighs. I'm so aroused that I barely keep myself composed. 

   "All right, sugar," I rasp. "Let me hear your sweetest sound then."

   I push all the length in him and start moving the toy in gentle, slow rhythm. The low, lustful moans that are spilling between Casey's lips are the most intoxicating melody I've heard. He needs only a few thrusts and the orgasm shakes his body like an earthquake, evoking a desperate scream. The waves of pleasure make my new, magical world dance and sway, erupt and sing. I marvel at it's untamed beauty. I wait till the climax starts to subside and bend down, taking his penis in my mouth, rubbing my tongue on that spot that always makes my Bunny groan and squirm. Casey grabs my hair with another loud scream and the second orgasm hits him in full force, not giving him time to recover from the first one. I keep stimulating him ruthlessly until his screams mingle into an astounding masterpiece of love.

   "That was a stellar performance," I grin and kiss his lips when his hectic breathing finally calms down. He's clinging to me, still shaking like a leaf beneath me.

   "Oh Dear! Ave, I literally thought I was going to die," he barely utters. "Can you die of pleasure? Is it possible that your heart actually bursts into pieces?"

   "Don't worry, babe," I laugh. "You can take much more than you think."

   "Is there more than this?" he asks in awe.

   "Let's find out," I wink.

___________________________________

* The recipe of Professor Utonium from the series 'The Powerpuff Girls' which he used to create them

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 53!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

Don't put the fire extinguisher away yet. 😀

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny