31. A dream or Reality (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   I don't know where I am.

   Is this a dream or reality?

   It's too good to be true.

   My palm, following the arch of his back, is like hot wind, brushing over a snowy slope. The white smoothness is meting under the heat, flowing down in streams of glistening sweat. The muscles are trembling, moving in enchanting rhythm, evoking an avalanche of beautiful sounds, caressing my ears like a melody, coming directly from Heaven.

   I hear my name, whispered, moaned, screamed, and it's not enough. I want more. I'm greedy.

   I grab his waist to make him press closer and let me go deeper, because I know that it will provoke another outburst of the intoxicating song.

   I don't want it to end. Every time it goes to a desperate crescendo, I just stop and chant, "Breathe, babe. Just a little bit more."

   "Ave, please, please, move, please," Casey whimpers, reaching back and grabbing my thigh. "I'm going to die. Please, I need it. No more playing, please."

   I slide my fingers under his chin and make him turn his head to the side, so that I can devour his lips and muffle his cries.

   I know he's overstimulated. His body is shaking and squirming under me, but I squeeze my eyes to stop my own release and keep him still.

   His breathing is crazy. I shove my hand under him and put my open palm on his chest. His heart is racing under my fingers.

   This is exactly how I want him. Mine.

   I'll never let him run away from me again. I'll make him forget everything that happened before, every touch that was not by my hands, every voice, that whispered in his ear, and wasn't mine. He'll dream of me, crave for me only. He'll breathe only my name.

   I lift him to sit, his thighs on mine, his back, leaning on my chest, my lips, not leaving his for a second.

   "Aaah," he screams, "Oh, my God! Ave, you're so deep!"

   His body shakes severely. I keep him steady with my open palm on his belly.

   "Are you ok, babe? Is this too much?" I breathe out, on the verge of the climax.

   "No, no, Ave. It's good, so good," he mewls desperately. "I'm going to faint. I'm burning alive. Please, I can't hold it any longer."

   He reaches back and grabs my hair. His hips start rolling faster and faster, meeting my thrusts.

   "Yes, bunny, come for me," I moan and dig my teeth in the side of his neck.

   We're moving against each other in the most amazing dance. The pleasure is engulfing us in white, flickering flames. He's tensing and I feel every wave, tearing him from inside out. They engulf me.

   I don't know where my body ends and his starts. We are one and the same being, a burning torch of extasy.

   In the last second, before the world around us shatters to its essential particles, I whisper in his ear, "I love you," and let the magic turn us both in one exploding star.

   This can't be reality.

   It's the most wonderful dream.

   We're lying close to each other, our limbs entangled in a sweaty, trembling mess. We stare at each other's eyes, sharing a breath, smiling and wiping tears of joy.