50. Banana Pudding (Casey)

"Babe, are you all right. You slept for four hours. Time for dinner. You haven't eaten all day." Ave's voice is quiet and gentle. His fingers are tracing carefully my face. "Come on, Bunny! Open your eyes. I cooked something really nice. You'll like it."

   "Are you sure it's a good idea to eat," I mumble sleepily. "I'm so hungry, but don't want to vomit again."

   "Starving yourself is worse," he insists, placing light kisses on my hair. "I can't understand how you can sleep with your face tucked in the pillow. How are you able to breathe at all?"

   "Through the ears," I giggle, finally turning around to meet his emerald eyes. I cup his cheek and rub my thumb on his lips. "I can't understand how you can always look so good."

   "Well, my ears have some part in it, but I can't say it's entirely because of them," he smirks. 

   I lift myself on my elbow and whisper, "I love your ears," before biting lightly his earlobe. "Can we eat later?"

   "No, horny, little Bunny," he shakes his head. "As much as I want to make the most of your obvious sexy mood, I won't risk you to faint on my dick."

   "Idiot!" I pout, smacking his head.

   "Guilty as charged," he laughs out. Despite my frown, he peels me out of the bed and drags me towards the kitchen. 

   The delicious smell reminds me how hungry I am. I beam at the sight of the arranged dinner on the table. Strangely, I feel perfectly fine, except that my stomach is empty. 

   "What is this? It looks fantastic." I slide on a chair, immediately grabbing a fork.

   "It's chicken and rice casserole," Avery states proudly. "I researched on the internet what is safe to eat after a stomach fly, although, I am sure that was not the problem. Anyway, this dish is perfectly fine. There are almost no spices, just a little black pepper and thyme.

   "And this?" I point at two beautiful, glass bowls, full of a layered dessert in amber and white.

   "Oh, this is my famous banana pudding trifle. Bananas are ok for you stomach and it's almost as sweet as you," Ave grins and settles on a chair next to me. "Eat now! Then we can discuss how my ears turn you on."

   "Mhm," I only nod because my mouth is already stuffed with food. I empty my plate in few minutes and am ready to ask for more, but Ave shakes his head.

   "Sorry, Bunny! No more. You can have as much as you want tomorrow, if you still feel fine. It's time for dessert now." I'd really appreciate another serving, but he's right as usual, so I dig my spoon in the pretty trifle. It's too good! The layers of vanilla wafers are crispy and contrast to the soft pudding and the banana slices. I close my eyes and sigh contentedly.

   "Here, you can have mine to," Ave smiles and licks some cream from my bottom lip. I don't argue and reach greedily for the other bowl.

   Food can create miracles. I flop on the sofa, grinning from ear to ear. Everything that happened at the restaurant seems like a distant, insignificant memory, although, only few hours have passed since then. I feel great, as if I've never been sick. It seems a little odd, but I won't muse on it. I'm just grateful it's over.

   "Do you want to watch a movie?" Ave asks, pulling me on his lap.

   "No," I shake my head, wrapping my arms round his neck.

   "What about playing some games?" he suggests.

   "Nope," I retort. "I have no desire to go anywhere near the tv or the computer. I owe you an apology for the ruined Saturday and I intend to make amends." 

   "Oh, really? This is so nice of you!" Ave smirks. "What are you planning then?"

   "Mmm, I'm taking a bath first," I answer, placing a kiss on his lips. "I have nothing in mind in particular. It's entirely up to you. I'm sure you will think of something in the meantime."

   "This is definitely a tough task," he scratches his head, pretending to be in deep thought. "I have no idea what else we can do."

   "Well, do your best! You have thirty minutes to think about it," I wink and jump up, heading to the bathroom.

  I skip over Mozart who is snoring in his usual place, in front of the bedroom door, and enter the silent room. I feel fresh and relaxed, holding with one hand the towel which is wrapped around my waist. 

   "Oh my!" I gasp at the sight. Avery is sprawled on the bed, stark naked, with a big grin, plastered on his face. I've seen this so many times, but it does things to me every single time. He is hot like an oven and this is an understatement.

   "I assume you've already got some ideas," I smile.

   "I'm full of them," he rasps, baiting me with a finger to come closer.

   "I'm so glad to hear this," I breathe out, letting the towel fall to the floor.

_________________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 50!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

Bunny is fine. Do you think this is the end of the turmoil? 🤔

In any case, prepare for some fun 😍

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny