9. I Need Breakfast (Casey)

"I... I just..." I stutter. 

   Now, at the bright daylight, without the convenient cover of the darkness, I'm neither that brave, nor as relaxed as last night. 

   I know that my face is crimson. I can only imagine what is my appearance in general, disheveled, sleepy and fidgety. 

   Avery, on the other hand, is the hotness itself. He's leaning on the doorframe, shirtless, with a haughty smirk on his face, all fresh and handsome. 

   I don't want to stare but my eyes refuse to move away from his bare feet and perfectly defined six-pack. He's wearing only a pair of loose, low rise sweatpants, uncovering mind blowing v-lines. 

   It can't be true that this boy was mindlessly kissing me few hours ago, whispering in my ear how much he's into me. I must have been dreaming. He can have whoever he wants, regardless a girl or a boy. 

   Why on earth he would fall for me?

   "Well, I'm sure you know that spending the night with someone and disappearing in the morning might hurt that person's feelings," he says raising a brow.

   Is he teasing me again? 

   I have no idea how to react and just look down, twiddling my glasses in my hands.

   "Hey, Casey, don't be so nervous," Avery soothes me, sitting on the bed next to me. He takes my hands and squeezes them lightly. "Look at me, sweetie." 

   I only shake my head. I really can't do it. 

   My cheeks are so hot that I expect them to burst into flames at any moment. His cool palms cup them and lift my face up. I immediately close my eyes, making him chuckle.

   "Not a good decision, bunny. This way, you have no idea what I'm going to do next," he murmurs.

   Before I can figure out what he means, his lips are on mine. I gasp in surprise and he uses the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. Without even having time to realize what is happening, my arms are wrapped round his shoulders and I'm shamelessly sucking on it. 

   The taste of fresh coffee fills my senses. The kiss is deep, hot and staggering and leaves us completely out of breath. We finally pull away, both panting and staring in each other's eyes.

   "I made breakfast," Avery blurts.

   "More, please!" I only whisper pressing my mouth to his again.

   What is happening to me? 

   My insanity from last night is obviously coming back. I'm totally out of my mind. This needs to stop. I have no idea how, though.

   He moans and slides his palms under my shirt, pushing me on my back. The next moment he's on top of me. His tongue is everywhere, exploring my mouth. Things are heating up by the second.  

   I have no idea when, but my shirt is gone and our bare stomachs and chests are rubbing against one another. I sense every muscle on his firm body. His hands are all over me. My skin is burning under his fingers. I'm pulling on his hair and whimpering. 

   The familiar crazy need to have him closer overwhelms me again. My head is spinning. 

   He moves his lips over my chin and starts placing open mouthed kisses down my neck, shoulders and collar bones, biting the skin. His tongue slides across my pecks. He licks slowly and persistently my nipples. The pleasure is getting unbearable. I'm arching my back, releasing shameful high-pitched whines. 

   This is not innocent at all.

   Things are getting out of control, in broad daylight, few minutes after I was ready to run away. I can't handle this. We need to stop.

   "Avery..." I barely breathe out. "Wait..., I can't..."

   He instantly freezes, releasing a tortured gasp and brings his face close to mine. His cheeks are flushed. His lips are blood red and swollen. There's something savage in his eyes. It's obvious that he's fighting his instincts. Oh, my God!

   "Sorry!" he growls through heavy panting. "It seems I jumped you again. You're so sweet. I just can't stop myself."

   His remorseful look makes my heart shrink.

   "Don't be sorry" I whisper, running my thumb on his bottom lip. "I like it."

   "You do? I know you like it physically but...I mean...do you... What I'm trying to ask is... are you..." He huffs in frustration.

   It's really cute to see him not being able to compose his question.

   As strange as it may sound, I know what he wants me to confirm. I still can't comprehend it but, looking in his eyes, I'm sure what it is. I already have the answer. But it's so difficult for me to say it.

   His warm skin on mine, the longing stare and the gentle palm, stroking my hair gives me some courage. I take a deep breath and mutter, "Ave, I really like you."

   I see a sparkle, flashing in his eyes and his plump lips stretch in a wide grin. His dimples make my heart skip a beat.

   "Louder, Casey. I couldn't hear you," he demands.

   "I like you," I repeat louder.

   "Nooo, this won't do either. Say it confidently, without being afraid. I deserve it for making me that hard and leaving me hanging," he says through laughter. 

   I feel the tips of my ears burning. If this is a challenge, then I can do it. Although, it's quite likely that I'll faint immediately after that. I brace myself and say loud and clear, looking directly in his eyes, "Avery, I truly like you. I like you more than anyone before."

   "Oh, sweet, gorgeous kitten," he contentedly purrs on my lips before pecking them. "I'm so crazy about you too. Will you go on a date with me?"

   "What?" I squeak, not believing my ears.

   "I want to date you, cutie," he chuckles. "Say yes and let's have breakfast. If I stay on top of you a little longer with this raging erection, I might lose it and we won't leave the bed the whole day."

   "Yes, breakfast," I shriek. "I need breakfast."

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone who made it to Chapter 9.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

Did you have fun with Casey and Avery?

Any favorite scenes or favorite character? 😍

I really want to know what you think of the story.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny