52. Something New (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter ant it will not affect the plot.]

   "Nooo," Casey shrieks, redder than a goldfish. "You can't possibly expect me to straddle your face."

   "Why not?" I chuckle. "I've seen it all, Bunny, just not from that angle."

   Casey gazes at me for some time, emotions changing on his face. He opens his mouth, as if to protest, then closes it and shakes his head. I can see that he wants to do it, but his shyness makes it hard for him to give in. He needs a little push and I know exactly what to do.

   "Are you shy, cutie?" I coo, rubbing my lips on his. "What if I promise to close my eyes and not open them until you let me?"

   Casey moans loudly when my fingers wrap around his penis. He's leaking all over my leg. His glossy eyes and flushed cheeks show that he's aroused to the point of melting. I start stroking him slowly and whisper in his ear, "Don't you want my lips right there?"

   "You are sly," he whimpers, "and kinky."

   "I know, babe," I purr, "but it's only because I want to give you what you need. I know how to make you feel very, very good. Just trust me about this."

   "Dear God!" he whines, pressing into my hand. "Ave, you can make me do whatever you like."

   "Yeah?" I grin. "It's probably true, but I'll make you do only what I know you want so, so badly." I pull away and he immediately pouts at the lost contact with my hand. I tap my chest and wink, "Come on, sweet Bunny! Sit on Daddy!"

   Casey keeps frowning but straddles me. He carefully settles on my stomach, gripping my shoulders with both hands.

   "Here kitty, kitty," I entice him. He pouts even more, but moves a little up my chest, squinting at me and muttering that I'm as cunning as a fox and he's no cat. The moment he's within my reach, I shove my hands under his thighs and lift him, adjusting him so that I can slide my tongue from the base of his penis up to the tip. 

   "Aaaah... Oh, my God!" Casey's body quivers violently. He grips the headboard to maintain balance. "Ave did you... Aaah... Mmmhm... did you close you eyes?"

   "Silly!" I chuckle and take him whole in my moth, sucking hard. 

   His fingers are in my hair and he's thrusting in a steady rhythm, whimpering loudly in only few minutes. I let him play as he likes. My palms on his butt feel every lustful swing of his hips. He moves like a dancer, slowly and gracefully. His body is supple. His velvety thighs caress my cheeks in a fluid sway. I can do this forever. Every sound he releases is pure bliss. I love the way he tastes, the way his silky hardness slides on my tongue. It drives me insane. I'm up in the clouds. The reality disappears and all I see are his hooded, dreamy eyes and the way he bites his lips, trying not to scream. I find the perfect moment when he's almost falling over the edge and gently push him back, releasing him from my mouth. He peeks down in utter surprise.

   "Turn around, babe," I command, doing my best not to laugh out at the way his eyes become as wide as saucers. I squeeze his butt and lick my lips seductively. "Do it Bunny! We both know that you're dying to..."

   Casey stops me with a finger on my mouth, "Ave, I'm so yours. You don't need to convince me." He swiftly turns around and slides his body on mine, gluing his lips to the inner side of my thigh. 

   My Bunny is so beautiful that it awes me every time. No matter how much he gives me, it will never be enough for me. I tenderly caress his back. My palms slide on his calves and up his trembling thighs. He responds to every touch as if it's all he's been craving for all his life, softly moaning my name, giving me more access and rubbing against me. His skin is hot and wet. He's shaking and trying to press as close as possible. I start massaging his butt, gently kissing and licking every spot of his silky skin. He welcomes every sensation. I become determined, touching him more intimately. The pads of my fingers are circling the burning area between his but cheeks. His whimpers show me when to pick up the pace and when to slow down. He's like dough in my hands, sweet, trusting, ready to open up for me. It's the most natural thing when my tongue slips inside him, breaking the last resistance. I'm moving in and out steadily. His body is dancing against me, following my rhythm. I can feel his orgasm building up and slightly pull back.

   "Aaah, Avery, if you do this again, I'll kill you," Casey growls, sensing that I won't let him come again. "Why are you doing this to me?"

   "Because I know exactly what you need," I answer and flip him on his back. 

   "What are you doing?" he squeaks, but immediately rotates under me to find my mouth. "Ave, I'm burning from inside out," he whines on my lips. "Please, Daddy, please! No more teasing."

   "Will you trust me and try something new, babe?" I tentatively ask. "If you are still not ready, I'll make love to you the way you like."

   "I'm ready," he whispers and looks at me defiantly. "But you'll have to admit that you didn't close your eyes."

   "Of course, I didn't." I smile.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 52!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

Did you guess what Ave is planning?  🤭

Keep the fire extinguisher nearby. It might get even hotter. 😀

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny