7. Define Sex (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   It's getting hot, so hot that I can't breathe. All my being is focused on the effort not to flip him over, tear his clothes to pieces and claim him as mine.

   I'm trying to be relaxed, to let him have control. I want to be sure that every bit of what is happening here is neither more nor less than what he wants.

   But my patience has its limits. I can't hold back anymore.

   "Define sex," a tormented whimper leaves my lips.

   "What?" he mumbles with his face buried in the crook of my neck.

   "You said 'no sex'. Define it," I squeak, feeling his teeth graze the burning skin on my shoulder.

   "Mhm," is the only sound I receive as an answer. He's too busy to lick up my neck.

   Oh, my God! Did I say he was innocent? I couldn't be more wrong. He's the temptation itself and I'm the helpless victim.

   "Casey, set a boundary," I yelp, shaking him slightly by the arm.

   Two, wide-open blue eyes peer out from under the tousled, blond curls in surprise. It's dark but I know they have the color of the summer sky.

   "I can't keep my hands off of you anymore. I need to know where to stop." It's urgent. My voice sounds like I'm going to cry.

   I'm desperate. He's desperate. We both know it.

   "Let's keep pants on," he immediately breathes out, so close to my ear that goosebumps crawl all over me. "We can still touch through the fabric," he adds hoarsely while his palm is sliding up my thigh.

   "Are you sure?" I insist. I don't want to lure him into something he's not ready for. I won't be able to forgive myself if he regrets it later. He asked me to make sure we won't overstep, and I'll do it.

   "It's too late to hesitate," he says in a labored whisper, cupping my cheeks and staring into my eyes. "This is insane. I don't know what you're doing to me. I'm dying, Avery. Please, stop asking questions and touch me. Please!"

   Oh my God! Every hair on my body bristles. It's like all my fantasies come to life.

   Does this sweet bunny know what he just got himself into?

   I grab his shirt, which is rolled up round his neck, and with one swift movement pull it over his head. Then I carefully remove his glasses and put them on the night stand. His hair is a total mess, making him even cuter. I can't resist and ruffle it more. It's so soft.

   Casey's sitting, straddling my thighs with his wide eyes following my every movement. He's fiercely biting his bottom lip, almost drawing out blood. It seems his courage has faded. This boy's such a wild mess of spunk, bursting out of nowhere and nervous hesitation, extinguishing it like cold water. It's erratic, but I like it. It only adds to his charm.

   I want to calm him down. He should enjoy every second and not jump into the experience, feeling guilt-ridden and anxious.

   I smile at him and lift myself up, leaning close to his ear.

   "Do you trust me that I'll never hurt you?" I ask softly.

   He nods slowly, but I see a glint of doubt. I can only imagine what is going on in his head. He probably thinks that I'm trying to take advantage of him. It's logical. I didn't have the courage to approach him for all that time and now, suddenly, I'm all over him. Although, at second thought, it's rather him who's all over me. 

   But then again, it's him who's worried that this is too much. I have to make him understand that it's not a random hook up, at least not for me.

   "I like you from a very, very long time" I coo gently, squeezing him closer. "You're so beautiful. I can't believe that you're finally in my arms."

   He gasps and makes this sweet sound that makes my head spin. It works. I'm getting to him.

   I slide my open palms up his back and lightly kiss his chin.

   "I'm so into you," I keep whispering against his skin. "I want to see you melting in my arms."

   A violent shiver makes him squirm on my lap and I know he's right where I need him.

   I start kissing down his neck and across his collar bones. With a low moan he tilts his head back, grasping a handful of my hair to pull me closer. My mouth is crawling down his chest and his whimpers are getting louder.

   "Just feel me", I breathe, before taking his sweet nipple in my mouth.

   "Aagh... Ave!" he squeaks, unconsciously rolling his hips on me.

   I smirk against his sensitive flesh.

   He's soo mine.

   The more I suck and rub my tongue on the hard bud, the more his body is shaking. I start caressing the other one with my fingers. He's whimpering uncontrollably now. I would do anything to hear more of these sounds.

   I'm so hard that I want to scream but, with tremendous efforts, keep myself in control.

   I see the precise moment, in which his barriers fall. He pounces on me savagely, yanking my head up by the hair and digging his teeth in my bottom lip like a hungry, little cub.

   "You're so hot, Casey," I mumble on his lips, moving my pelvis in a slow rhythm against him.

   Casey's having none of my attempts to keep us composed, though.

   "No, you're the hot one," he hisses, gluing his mouth to mine and tightens his legs around me.

   Sweet Lord! I'm so done holding back.

   I squeeze his butt cheeks hard and adjust him, so that he can grind on my erection. He's as hard as a rock. There's no resistance. On the contrary, he picks up a mind-boggling rhythm, rubbing against me and the fabric of our jeans is no obstacle to feel everything.

   'Pants stay on. Pants stay on...,' I keep repeating to myself just in case all the scorching sensations deceive me into doing something stupid.

   My tongue takes over his hot mouth, swirling against his. I'm sucking his lips savagely. My palms are caressing his back, his belly and his thighs. We move in sync faster and faster. He's moaning louder, grabbing at my shoulders.

   I crave for release, realizing in awe that it's not mine I'm desperate to reach, but his

   "Are you close, sweetie?" I moan, feeling him tensing against me.

  "Mhm," he only whines.

  "Don't hold back," I breathe out directly in his ear and start sucking his earlobe.

   He bites my shoulder, muffling a scream and his body stretches like a string, violently shaking in my arms. I squeeze him as close as possible and erupt like a volcano in my pants.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 7.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

Do you like the chemistry between Casey and Avery? 💕

I really want to know if you had fun and enjoyed the story.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny