Rough And Tough Baby! (nejiten)

Nejis pov

"daddy your hwome!" tenten yelled tackling me to the ground.

My girlfriend was a regresser thanks to the amount of stress she gose through by being parentless. Once I found out about it I moved in with her to help reduce her stress and it seems to be working.

"hello my little darling" I said kissing her head "you seem happy to see me"

"yeah it's bwen soo bworing without you" she said dramatically.

"Well we can have plenty of fun now" I said gently petting her head "what would you like to play?"

"twag!" she bopped me on the nose "twag your wit!" she ran off giggling.

"oh its on" I chuckled running after her.

We played tag for a bit, going back and forth on who was it. It was tentens turn and she was having some trouble catching me.

"gwet back here daddy" tenten yelled jumping on me and knocking me to the ground.

"you got me baby girl" I said stroking her face. She looked proud of herself before letting out a yawn and falling asleep on my chest.

I smiled at my adorable sleeping girlfriend and picked her up. I carried her to bed and undid her buns. Her hair was surprisingly long when it was down.

I ran my hair through her hair. She smiled in her sleep and hugged my arm. I let out a soft chuckled.

"I love you tenten"