Bullies (tenten X Hinata)

Tentens pov

I was walking home when I heard screaming. I turned around to see a dark blue haired girl getting dragged away by some boys. Is that nejis cousin? I better save her for his sake.

I followed them into the forest to find the girl in a bowing position with the boys looming over her.

"now say your sorry!" one boy demanded.

"I-I sworry" she whimpered.

"quit talking in that baby voice!" he yelled lifting his leg to kick her. I quickly threw a kunai into his leg.

"picking on a little girl is unforgivable. I'll make you pay for that" I chucked as many weapons as I could at them. The ran away like a bunch of cowerds.

"hey are you ok" I said knelling down in front of the girl. She backed away fearfully "hey its ok honey" I said reassuringly "you can trust me. I know your big cousin neji"

"you kwow Oni-chan?" she gasped. Why is she talking like that. Is it some kind of nervous speech pattern?

"yeah I do. In fact let me give him a call" I picked up my phone and rang neji. Once he answered I told him everything that happened. He explained that hinata gose through age Regression and asked me to stay with her until he arrived. Age Regression. So that's why she's talking like that and why she's getting bullied by those guys.

"you poor baby" I said softly as I stroked her hair.

"twank you for swaving me miss" she smiled sweetly.

"aww no problem baby" I said kissing her nose "I'll protect you from anything and that's a promise"

She smiled brightly and hugged my waist. What a cute kid. I'd take her home if I could-"

"lady hinata!" I turned around to see nejis worried face.

"Oni-chan!" hinata excitedly ran up and hugged neji.

"are you hurt in any way" he asked checking her over.

"nope! The noice lwady saved me" hinata said pointing at me.

Neji turned to me "tenten I can't thank you enough for saving her"

"don't mention it. There's no way I could let such a cute girl get hurt" I grinned.

"indeed" he nodded greatfully "come on lady hinata. Let's take you home"

"kay" she said taking his hand. She turned back to me with a smile "bu bye twentwen"

"bye bye honey" I said waving back as the two hyugas left. I let out a sigh.

Man she was a cute girl!