Flower Crown (sakuraino)

Inos pov

"mommy!"

I turned around to see my girlfriend sakura smiling nervously at me. I was supposed to be working at the flower shop but I always have time for my girl!

"what's up baby?" I asked jumping over the counter.

She pulled her hands behind her back to reveal a flower crown made with purple and pink flowers. Our favourite colours "I mwde this for you" she said proudly.

"oh wow that's so pretty honey" I said getting on my knees "think you can put it on me?"

She nodded excitedly and placed the flower crown on my head.

"you look so pwetty mama" she clapped her hands gleefully.

"aww your so cute baby!" I said hugging her close, earning a cute giggle from my girlfriend.

I pulled away and petted her on the head "mama has to work at the shop now honey but you can help out if you like"

Her eyes lit up "yayyyy! I can pwick all the pwetty fwoers for the cwustomers"

"you sure can honey" I said getting back behind the counter.

Sakura helped out with the customers while I worked at the till. The customers were mostly confused by sakuras baby voice but didn't say anything. Anyone who was rude to her however was immediately kicked out of the shop by yours truly!

No one's allowed to be rude to my baby except me!

Sakura hugged my side feeling upset after the rude customer.

"shhh baby it's ok" I said rocking her gently "mama here and she won't let anyone hurt you"