Just Like You! (tenten X Temari)

Temaris pov

"mommy!"

I turned around to see my now girlfriend tenten. Sure I beat the crap out of her during the chunin exams but she forgave me for that and even sees me as her rival now which is pretty cute!

"what's up kid?" I asked. She sometimes gose through littlespace to help with stress so like the awesome girlfriend I am I always make sure to take care of her during those times.

She pulled a small paper fan out from her pocket "I mwde it so I can be like cwu!"

I swear my heart just skipped at beat at that moment.

"aww what's the matter temari? Is our big sister going soft on us?" I turned around to see my brothers konkero and garra grinning at me.

"oh go to heck!" I growled at him.

"you won't even curse in front of her" garra said trying to hide his smile.

"of course! I not going to teach tenten bad words while she's little" I said petting her head.

"Oni-chans" tenten ran over and hugged my brothers.

"hey kiddo" konkero said ruffling her hair "you want Oni-chan to do a puppet show?"

"yes please" she said brightly.

"and after that we can build sandcastles together" garra said with a gentle smile.

"yeah let's do that too" tenten said clapping her hands excitedly.

I smiled at them. It was amazing how quickly my brothers adapted to my girlfriends strange condition. They treated her like their own little sister and I love it!

I truly feel happy with the ones I love.