Chapter Seventy: You Posted What: Part Three

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Then things became more amazing when I met your mother. Elizabeth Monroe Walker" Krane said.

I felt myself stop breathing for a few seconds before going back to normal.

My mother...

I just found out my mother's name.

Now I know where I got my last name from at least.

I felt dad walk over to me and held my other hand and gave it a small squeeze.

I turned around and gave him a soft smile and he returned one back before we looked back at Krane.

"She was amazing in so many ways. Her beautiful face, her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her personality. Everything about her was amazing. She was perfect" Krane said.

Then to our complete shock he had let out a really small smile.

And it was a genuine one as well.

I don't know whether to find it weird or somewhat nice.

I just gave a small soft smile back at him before going back to glaring.

"We had met each other on her first day. I showed her around and that's when we became friends. Then a few months of being friends and going out on dates together I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I couldn't have been any happier to know that the woman I love was finally my girlfriend" Krane explained.

I just looked at everyone before looking back at him.

Not really knowing what to feel.

But I can tell they were all still pretty shocked.

"After college was over I proposed to her and she said yes. We got married a few months after that. Everything in our life was amazing. We both graduated college, got married and got our degrees. We both had amazing jobs" Krane said.

"What was hers?" Dad asked.

"Oh, well her jobs was just like yours. A scientist" Krane smirked.

Our eyes went wide and our jaws nearly dropped, again.

I have a really bad feeling as to where this is going.

"She had been doing really well in her job. Of course she was just a beginner but she was smart young woman. Maybe a little too smart" Krane said.

I let out a tiny gulp as Chase pulled me closer to him.

"She had came home from work to show me something she had came up with. I'll admit I was a little interested in what she had to show me. So, when I asked her what she had to show me I was beyond amazed" Krane said while letting out a laugh.

We all looked at him, waiting for him to tell us the answer.

"She had discovered bionics" Krane smirked.

Cue our eyes widened and jaws dropping, once again.

My mother...my mother discovered bionics.

Are you kidding me right now?!

"She had told me that she was working when an idea popped into her head about how she could try and develop bionics and create multiple abilities. She had worked for weeks on it until she finally made the first bionic chip while being able to create so many new and amazing abilities. I was amazed when she had showed it off to me" Krane explained.

I started getting interested by the minute.

Truth be told that I always wanted to learn about my birth.