𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑

Comenzar desde el principio

That person smiled viciously and said, "He had done it, honey, and it was never your place to start with. Khushi always deserved the best and had it".

Sheetal fumed listening to him, "why did you kidnap me, Mr.? What was your reason? That competition was a trap, wasn't it"? Suddenly, reality plunged into her, making the man smile devilishly. "Why? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO IT? WHY? WHAT IS YOUR RELATION TO THAT WHORE"? She was yelling at him.

She was out of control now. She was duped by this unknown guy and didn't get a sniff about it till now, made blood boil. The thought that this was because of Khushi made her more detestable to her. She became furious when she thought that now Khushi would enjoy the life she was supposed to have.

"MISS GUPTAAAA!!!! DIDN'T I WARN YOU BEFORE NOT TO USE ANY FOUL WORDS FOR KHUSHI. I AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. DON'T DO IT AGAIN, OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T DO ANY GOOD TO YOU. SAMJHI". But Sheetal was way past warning. She wasn't paying attention to his words. The only thing swirled through her mind was that Khushi was enjoying being Mrs. ASR, which was her dream.

She was sitting there aloof and livid with anger. She wanted to avenge herself, and she will. Sheetal was looking for some way out of here so that she could go back to her ASR. She knew that ASR would take her back. Perhaps he married Khushi to save the family's reputation. He might've been outraged with her, otherwise why would he marry a girl who is nothing in front of HER? That's it. When he sees her, would forget his anger and welcome her with open arms. She knew that for a fact.

While she was thinking about it, she overheard them talking, "Jenny! Do her first aid and feed her as she had nothing from last night, I guess, and yes! Take care that she shouldn't escape from here. Okay"? He instructed the guards. "You don't worry, Sir", the guards replied.

He went back to Sheetal, "don't try to run away from here and most importantly, don't dare to think about hurting Khushi and least of all doing it. You will never be successful until I am alive", with that last warning, he turned his back and walked away, leaving a thoughtful Sheetal in his wake.

"Who was this 'sir'? What relationship did he had with Khushi? Never heard of him before! What would he get by breaking my marriage? Kahi aisa toh nahi ki, Khushi ne iss aadmi ke sath milke meri shadi tudwayi ho, taki woh MERI zindagi jee sake"? Then she smirked devilishly, "didn't she know that ASR is mine, and he loves only ME and would never give my place to anyone".

She frowned again, "Yes, she knew it all, but then what's the purpose behind it? Money?? Yes... That makes sense now. Money would be the motive. He might be Khushi's boyfriend and they both have planned this to get some money out of my ASR. But I would never let that happen. Tu sirf dekhti jaa Khushi ki, mein tere sath kya karti hu. Mujhe sirf yaha se nikal ne de! Tu mujhe abhi bhi thik tarah se janti nahi hai. (Just wait Khushi, you will get to know, what do I do with you? Just let me get out of here! You still don't know me well. ) Just WAIT AND WATCH, how I snatched my right and place back from you", she murmured with vengeance.

*****

RAIZADA MANSION :

Arnav and Khushi showed up in Dadi's room after freshening up. They saw everyone in the family present there. "You called us dadi"? Arnav asked.

She nodded and turned to Khushi. She smiled softly at her, "Khushi bitiya, come here and sit beside me. How was your health now"? She caressed her head gently. Khushi bobbed her head slowly.

 Khushi bobbed her head slowly