Chapter 82: Harvey Green

Photo: Harvey in his blanket in the hospital he is so cute bless him..

Maisie's POV...
My grandma Amanda said OMG Maisie I can't believe he survived let's have a look she came over to me and he was fast asleep he opened his eyes and looked at me and turned his head into my chest and cuddled up to me I kissed his head and he held my hand I love mister Harvey green my dad looked at me a tear rolled down his eyes I said dad do you want your grandson he said yeah and smiled I carefully gave Harvey to my dad and Harvey started crying I said shh it's ok mummy is here and he held my hand whilst looking at my dad I said he knows who you are dad my mum and Tyler came back...

Tyler's POV...
I wondered why Alex was looking down at his chest I hugged Maisie and said everything will be ok babe we can try again and I laughed and she laughed and said we don't need to I said what and I heard a cry I said omg and a tear rolled down my cheek I said I can't believe I missed what has happened what did the nurse said Maisie said she said that we are very lucky he just was in shock he will be ok I walked over to Alex and said please may I have my son Alex gave me Harvey and he smiled at me I said hello baby boy and I said go to mummy and I kissed his cheek Maisie took him and she said mum will you get me my carrier out of the car I want to go home Molly said sure babs and I chucked her Maisie's car keys out of her bag..

Maisie's POV...
Courtney asked to hold him and I gave Harvey to Courtney and he burst out crying and moving about I said hey baby boy shh shh and he closed his eyes and held my finger Courtney said he's a mummy boy Tyler said great and I laughed my mum came back with the carrier and the baby grow I bought for him...