8. In the Land of Light

The journey from Meghpushp to Vyushti was tiring. The three of them, and the other people accompanying, Chandraa and Shachi's sakhis, the people carrying their paalkis, and other servants, and charioteers, finally reached Vyushti.

Thankfully, the welcome I received here was warm and welcoming unlike that at Meghapushpa. The Rani had a broad smile on her face upon seeing me, to which I smiled back.

I was shown my room. Beautiful.
The only word my mind can think of right now. The balcony had lovely flowers with curtains at its entrance. The room also had a statue of Devi Sheetla installed in a separate corner. I smiled at this gesture.

But, the room didn't seem to be totally new, it had a few things which didn't seem to be kept for me. Letters scattered here and there, a mysterious closet with men's clothings, and a lot of pairs of men's shoes.
Maybe they belonged to Yuvraj. I thought.
But this wasn't his room. His room was the one where Rani Bhaaga and he was right now.

Maybe he would stay with me also in between that's why he has kept his stuff here earlier. I blushed at the thought. My dasis were right. He likes me from a lot earlier.

I was loving the room. Now I wanted to see the view. It was of a beautiful garden with a pond of mysterious golden lotuses. I was awestruck at the beauty of the lotuses. Never in my kife I had seen such flowers. No wonder this land is called Vyusthi. Vyushti means light. Prakash. And so is the kingdom, filled with the light of knowledge and beauty.

// Whom does all this mysterious stuff belong to? Suren? Or is it somebody else... 😉
dedicated to rangoli jiiii Eloping_fox //