2. Crown

Jyoti Nagar, Vyushti Pradesh.

"Rajkumar Suren is coming to the assembly."
The dwaarpaals said while hitting the drums.

Today was an important day. The elder prince was going to be crowned the king.
( play the video above for the feel )

The priests sang auspicious mantras, the dancers danced in joy. Flowers, milk and other things were poured on the prince. But between all this his mind was roaming in some other direction. He was so happy that after the ceremony he could finally meet his wife. It was a tradition of the kingdom that the if the would-be Yuvraj is getting married, his wife must stay at her own kingdom until her husband becomes the Yuvraj. This is what made it a special day. When he was done with the snan, they crowned him the Yuvraj. All hailed his name. Now he was the Yuvraj of the kingdom of Vyushti. He had many responsibilities.

Later in the day, Suren was in the hurry to travel to his wife's kingdom just to be stopped by his Mother.

"Suren, you will have to travel to Mahidhar first and then only you can go and bring Shachi."

"But why, Mom?" he asked.

"You need to bring Rajkumari Chandraa from there. I will explain the reason later to you."

He agreed and started towards the land of mountains. Who knew what was in store for him there?

// kaisi lagi sahab ki entry? //