Chapter 27

I have literally no idea what to write for this chapter.

Or any of the other chapters. 

WHY DOES WRITER'S BLOCK ALWAYS COME FOR THE LAST 5 CHAPTERS OF MY STORIES?! WHY DO I ALWAYS FAIL AT WRITING GOOD ENDINGS?!

Alright! I have an idea now! Let's write it!

Brain: Uhh... what? 

*sigh*

Taurtis walked alone through the Watcher Fortress. 

Grian had escaped.

Grian had got out, as well as 4 other prisoners and Watchers. Meanwhile, all the other Watchers who Grian would've somehow known had decided to join the rest of the rebel players still hiding in the Hermitcraft Season 8 world, if it even counted as that. But he would have the last laugh. When they were all dead. Especially Grian. If anyone deserved to kill that coward, it was him. 

'ℸ ̣ ⚍∷ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ? ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ リᒷᒷ↸ᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑ᒷꖎ!¡ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑ リᒷ∴ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷ ∴ᒷ ⎓𝙹⚍リ↸. ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ 𝙹リᒷ ∷⚍リ ᔑ∴ᔑ||, 𝙹ꖌ?'

Taurtis looked over to see another Watcher, frowning at him. He nodded back.

'𝙹リ ╎ℸ ̣. ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ᓭ⍑𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ʖᒷ?'

 'リᒷᔑ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⎓∷𝙹リℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ʖᔑᓭᒷ. ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ⍑𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ ᒷᔑᓭ|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭᒷᒷ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ∴⍑ᒷリ ||𝙹⚍ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ.'

'𝙹リ ╎ℸ.'

With a nod, Taurtis walked off and - as the other watcher had said - quickly found where he was supposed to go. He entered the room, to see a very nervous player with dark skin and a purplish blue jacket on. The door slammed shut behind. Taurtis sat down.

'Hello? Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?' 

'Can you speak Galactic?' Taurtis replied, almost struggling to speak English after so long of not being allowed to.

'Galactic?'

'Enchanting table language?'

'A bit? Why? What's going on?' 

'What's your name?'

'BigB? Who are you? Why have I been kidnapped?'

'I don't know, but we are The Watchers. From now on you must call me ℸ ̣ ⚍∷ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ.'

'ℸ ̣ ⚍∷ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ?'

'Exactly. And the others will call you ʖ╎⊣ʖ.'

'Ok...? You still haven't explained what's going on?'

'So. Us Watchers, we're basically gods. We are aware of everything going on in every world. Of course, there are some that... disagree with us, and don't want us to help them. Have you heard of Hermitcraft?'

'I had a friend there. Why?'

'Right now, they have been staging a full revolt against us. We managed to drive them out of their world, but they are regrouping in another, and have been slowly killing off any Watchers that go there.'

'But... why?'

'People don't like us, I guess.'

'I mean, you don't seem too bad.'