Not An Update

Hello All,

I just completed my first book on here, The Dollhouse! I'd you have yet to check it out please do! Warning, It is a little darker than this story.

So I am coming to my readers for advice on what to write next!! I of course will still continue to work on and update My novel The Hunter and His Prey of course too. So my lovely readers...theses are some ideas I have for other works that I may or may not have already started 😜

Option #1: A dark romance involving a serial killer. This one will really really be dark. Even darker than this one was. The villain truly scarier and more demented than Liam from The Dollhouse and a stark comparison to Ian from The Hunter and His Prey. It will be told from the perspective of a girl he intends to kill and will be told in a nonlinear format. Chapters will be labeled in terms of days that the female protagonist is held captive by him.

Option #2: I have a story for an end of world dystopia type story too. This one is not thought out super far yet. I may involve aliens. I may not. Have not yet decided. But the basis will be that a war torn Earth left the world in despair, much of its population dying and those that remain genetically changed to the nuclear war, causing many to be infertile, men and women alike. (I always hate in stories when it's just the women. Like what?!). The protagonist will be a badass female (like she seriously will not put up with anyone's shit) who has lived in isolation for a number of years that ultimately gets captured and the story will lead into a darker tone.

Option #3: I have a very different story than this that won't really have many dark undertones to it in the way that The Dollhouse does, nor the romance that The Hunter and His Prey does. It will focus on a main character who has the ability to move between lives, her past, present, and future ones. In each life she lived there will be a problem or quest for her and ultimately she cannot exist at the same time in all three (she is different people in each life), otherwise she will die, so she has to make a choice of where to ultimately exist.

Option #4: I had a vampire type novel up a while ago. It was the first novel I started writing on here actually, but because it never gained traction I took it down. This one is a dark romance with a love triangle in it.

Let me know what you think loves or if you have any other ideas of what you think I could write!!