Chapter 12: Intimacy

Warning: This chapter is intended for mature readers only. If needed, you can skip this chapter and move to the next one without missing much of the story's plot.

Ian's smoothly satiny lips enveloped mine like they were my perfect match.

His hands sunk in my hair, gripping the strands at the roots, giving the slightest tug before they wandered over to my face cupping my cheeks and jaw in their calloused embrace.

His tongue delved into my mouth caressing my own in its warm embrace as his hands moved up and down my waist caressing every inch they could before gliding over my ass and then up again to lift my shirt off and haphazardly toss it to the side.

His touch immediately made me have to clench my insides. I could feel he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. His crotch pressed against mine with its hard substantial length. How had things elevated to this point so quickly? Was it the alcohol or the desire for one another that each of us had been burying?

His lips left mine and began to place tender kisses along my neck sending my body into overdrive at the sensation it was creating in my pants, but my mind was spinning, as was the room.

His hand roamed my rib cage, his thumb trailing along the wire of my bra and then slipping under to caress the underside of my breast causing my nipples to hard at the small bit of contact.

All of a sudden he pushed my body hard down on to the table nearly knocking my breath out of me.

As I was about to berate him about his harsh hands he pulled his shirt from his body as well before bending down to kiss me, his muscles rippling with each movement.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to taste your lips , caress your body, show you how much I want you, pretty much since the day I first saw you," he said and lightly bit my lip before leaving them to replace my lips with my neck, biting and kissing the skin there.

My body arched in desire. His hands gripped the sides of my leggings and began pulling them off my body. Goosebumps appearing on my skin as the cool air met it. He threw the pants to the ground and took in my nearly bare body in.

"So gorgeous," he said as he bent down to kiss the tops of my breasts, a moan stifling in my throat. His hand crept around to my back and unhooked my bra in one swift motion, tearing it from my body, and throwing it to meet my shirt in a crumpled heap.

He devoured my lips then. His hand reached up to cup my breast lifting its fullness, running his thumb over my nipple before it hardened beneath it.

My fingers wound into the loops of his jeans, tearing them down as far as I could without bending down. Ian stepped out of them, leaving us both in nothing but our underwear, panting and hot with desire .

He pulled off my underwear in a slow calculated movement. His fingers  grazed across the seam where my legs met my sex, down my thighs, and legs before dropping them to the ground below him.

"So perfect," he groaned taking my nakedness in, kissing my neck, but when he comes up to my chest heaving with desired breaths.

He let his hand trail down to my sex, and ever so gently ran his finger up the increasingly wet slit till it rubbed circles against my clit causing me to jerk upwards in desire.

"Do you like that baby," he asked sensually as he brought his lips to mine and placing a tender kiss there. I nod beneath his lips.

He edged a finger in and my hands moved to grip the edges of the table in response.

"Such a good girl," he says and drops down to his knees and before I can complain about his comment I feel his tongue run up the center of me and I let out a moan in response. "And so sweet," he coyly says as he runs his tongue up me again.