Rip and Tear

(Tails Doll P.O.V.)

Most in her position would want powerful allies. Why doesn't she want any? I feel a small ball of anger rise in me as she turns her back. I'll just get rid of her here...

[Hi, this next part has a description that only would happen in the context that your dog really disliked a stuffed toy. If that's not your cup of tea you're welcome to skip over it.]

(Reader's P.O.V.)

I hear the sound of something fabric being torn in half and ripped to shreds. In his hands, I see the head of the tails doll. Its stuffing spread across the bed and its limbs strewn about. In one of its tiny hands was a knife. The otherworldly Sonic starts laughing uncontrollably as he drops its head. He hugs me and I'm too frozen with fear. In my mind, I'm not seeing the doll. I'm seeing Miles or Chris. If I wasn't here, they'd be next. He pets my head as if trying to calm me. "It's okay... He can't hurt you now. I should've known he couldn't be trusted. How are you feeling? Shaken up?" Yes but more by you hugging me with red-covered claws. "I'll go get your favorites. That'll help, right? It's okay, you don't need to speak. I'll take care of you." And to add to my current state, he kisses me, leading to another swirl of thoughts and confusion.

(EXE.P.O.V.)

Her trembling form and the silence that follows it is maddening. Not one word since the incident. I was protecting her but I'm the one she fears? No, she's just shaken up. My display wasn't exactly "Kid Friendly". Probably more scared of that than anything. Maybe a game or two would calm her down. But how would I... Wait... What if instead of being here, we were... YES! PErFeCT! This will win her back.