Nothing to see here

(Reader's P.O.V.)

After sending Unknown✦ that text, he got quiet. It takes him almost a full hour to say something to me. "I know about it but if I were you, I wouldn't open that file. It's dangerous." The way the text was worded sent a chill down my spine. Just what did I put on my computer?

(Unknown✦'s P.O.V.)

I don't mean to scare her like this but her curiosity has to be stopped now before I end up seriously hurting her. She has plenty of games we can play together, she doesn't need to be playing my game specifically. At least, not yet. I'm doing a bit of... let's just call it "redecorating". The conversation ends there and we just go back to playing the game, except she's frowning and doesn't look like she's having fun anymore. "I'm sorry for scaring you. I just don't want you getting hurt. Maybe I should've worded it better. That glitch you mentioned. It's part of that file. That's why you shouldn't open it. It'll mess up your computer or possibly fry it. You could end up getting seriously hurt if your computer blew up. Just don't touch it and I'll find a way to get it off your computer, Ok?" I see her sigh and a sense of relief seems to show in her features. Crisis averted. I'll have to find someplace to hide my file from her sight. She already assumes that I must be the hacker but she doesn't know everything. I got to plan things more carefully from now on. Another slip-up could be costly. The rest of the night goes much better after that. Eventually, she falls asleep at her computer and I'm wishing I was on the other side of the screen so I could carry her to bed. Soon my goddess, soon we'll be together for real.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

I wake up on the hard floor after a night of gaming with Unknown✦. I had a strange nightmare. It was that strange Sonic with the red eyes. He reached through the screen and grabbed me and then I woke up. I thought maybe he was going to kill me in my dream. I kinda don't want to go to school but I know I have to. Might as well get it over with, maybe it'll take my mind off of the nightmare. The school is buzzing again. Was it another Exed incident? No, it's just a new kid. He makes a beeline towards me the minute he sees me. "Hi I'm Chris, I'm new here. You seem nice. Wanna be friends?" He beams brightly. Almost too bright. It kinda seems a little unnatural and I feel slightly uncomfortable with the closeness. "Ah, oops! I'm doing it again. Sorry, I have a bad habit of getting too close. You see, I have bad eyesight and it's a little hard to see people. Not to mention I forgot my glasses. I'm a bit of a scatterbrain sometimes." He sheepishly rubs the back of his head with a nervous giggle as he backs away a little. "Umm... Also sorry for suddenly jumping at you and asking to be friends right off the bat. My parents were telling me to try making some friends and socialization isn't my strong suit. I've been homeschooled up until now so it's my first time actually being in school." "It's fine. You don't seem that bad, I'm bad at socializing too. I think we'll get along just fine. Do you like video games?" As it turns out, Chris had all the same interests as me, kinda like Unknown✦. I wonder if they're the same person?