Friends on the other side

(Tails? P.O.V.)

The last thing I remember before ending up here was her face. So brave and yet her (E/C) eyes show hidden fear. Without a doubt, she was afraid to be in that place. Or perhaps it was fear for me? She was the same as ever and yet so very different from the person I met so long ago. Don't worry, (Y/N), I swear I'll find a way to save you.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

The creepy face the Tails doll makes freaks me out. It's plotting something. "Hey, I have a brilliant idea, let's be friends. Surely being friends with me would be beneficial to you. I could protect you from the others and even provide some companionship in this lonesome place. Who better to be friends with than a talking plush like me?" The smile it makes unsettles me. "What happened to 'I can't trust anyone'?" It giggles, "Well, I'm giving you someone to trust. And if you're worried about me stabbing you in the back, just keep me in front of you or bring a knife. Whichever works." It laughs and falls over from its laughter. It acts like it said something funny but to me, all it did was creep me out more. "I thought you wanted to escape. Is that not on the table?" "I'm not interested in escaping. Please leave me alone." The smile on its face disappears. I guess it was expecting me to be like the others he's met. I'm not escaping because I know that Miles is out there and he's safe. So long as I stay here, He'll leave him alone.

(Chris' P.O.V.)

I just saw the strangest thing. I saw a two-tailed, anthropomorphic fox, rummaging through my garbage can. Right now, he's sitting in my living room covered in garbage, claiming to know my friend (Y/N) but that sounds impossible. That would mean he's either that Unknown✦ guy or he's Miles. I'd prefer the latter but I'm getting vibes of the former. "So why were you pulling out my broken game system out of my garbage can?" The thing sighs and brushes off a banana peel off of his head, "I need the parts to rescue (Y/N). Can't you understand the urgency of the situation?! If I don't rescue her, that monster is going to kill her or worse!" "Okay, chill little dude. I can't understand squeaky shriek or whatever that fast-paced sound was. How about we slow down and start over? Hi, I'm Chris, Chris Thorne. And you are?" "Miles, Miles Prower."