Red Jealousy

(Unknown✦'s P.O.V.)

It's been exactly two weeks, seven hours, thirty minutes, and six, no, seven, no... AGH! It doesn't matter! ShE's NoT tAlKiNg To Me! Just who could be more important than me?! I've been scouring her internet history again. Nothing... NOTHING! She's completely stopped using her computer. Her phone, on the other hand, is still being used. She's talking to someone and it's definitely not me. I'm not mad... I'M FREAKING PISSED! My goddess is ignoring me! I'm right here! Notice me! Before I didn't want her to find me and now I want her to see me more than ever. I'm seriously irritated. Just who is this person taking my goddess from me?! He's obviously a virus tainting her. Searching through her contact list I notice my number, Unknown✦'s number, had been deleted and replaced with someone called "Chris". SHE REPLACED ME?! I... no... she didn't replace me. She's just confused. She probably made a mistake. But now I have a problem to deal with. Before, I was only getting rid of the people bullying her. Hacking their phones and messing with the data. It was harmless and as long as my goddess was happy that no one got hurt I was fine with that. But this guy, THIS GUY, makes me want to do something drastic. I need to get rid of this guy, permanently. No... let's not jump to conclusions yet, remember we need (Y/N) to like us. I'll have to be discreet. I can't touch him unless he opens my file. What if I tricked him into opening it? If she were to bring him home... Yes, that would work. Then I could get rid of him when he was away from her. I'll make sure he doesn't take MY (Y/N).

(Reader's P.O.V.)

I invited Chris over to my house. It would be the first time he learns that I'm rich. I brush stray (H/C) hairs out of my face. It's strangely windy today. Somehow, it seems ominous. It's probably fine... Why do I feel like I'm being watched?

(EXE.P.O.V.)

I was watching her through the street cams, waiting for her to come home. I checked her text history, she invited him over to sleep over. Doesn't she know that men usually have ill intentions when you invite them home? Don't worry, (Y/N), I'll protect you from him. He won't be a danger to you anymore. I watch as she sets up things around her house. Then she finally notices me, Her forgotten laptop. "I guess I have a little time." she sighs before almost opening up my file. I quickly switch it out for another game. She almost fell into the trap I set for him. Wait. no... why is it still opening? I switched it out, didn't I? NoNoNoNoNONONONONO! The file! H-HOW?! WHY?! The game opens. Her face seems so close now. I... I want to reach out and touch her but I refrain. Instead, her phone starts ringing. The caller ID, "Unknown✦".