Doll

(Reader's P.O.V.)

It's been a couple hours since I was locked in this room. Since then I've been hearing the sounds of laughter somewhere in the room. I'm getting the feeling something's locked in here with me. The laughter seems innocent enough but with what that otherworldly Sonic said, I'm not so sure. "Curious mortal. This one still has its original vessel." Another laughter is heard in the room. "Who's there? Come out!" The laughter I heard gets closer. "They're always so cute when they're scared." I hear some small footsteps approach and plush hands push against my back. "Boo..." I practically leap off the bed. Behind me was a tails doll but it was walking and animate. It laughs at my reaction. "Well, well. Nice to see that reaction. Jump any higher and you might just hit the ceiling." the doll laughs. It acts as if my reaction was the best thing it saw all day. "Who are you? What are you?" "Tails Doll and that's the answer to both questions. I must say I'm pretty jealous he's keeping you all to himself. Oh, the fun we'd have if he wasn't around." The sewn-on smile almost seems to widen. Creepy... "What are you doing in here?" "I'm supposed to keep my eye on you. Out of everyone here, I'm probably the only one who's not going to outright kill you. I'd prefer to drag it out. But I was already told you're off limits. Just consider me a bodyguard to protect you from the others." "So I can trust you?" "Nope. I'd say you shouldn't trust anyone here. Not even him."

(Tails Doll P.O.V.)

I can see why he likes her. Timid, innocent, too trusting of others, what's not to like? Not to mention those big (E/C) eyes and that silky (H/L) (H/C) hair. If she wasn't taken I'd definitely steal her. I especially like that frightened look on her face. The way she trembles in fear makes me shiver with delight. I'm seriously jealous. Maybe I could trick her into liking me. Maybe then I could lure her into my territory. She'd make a pretty cute doll.