A Glitch?

(???'s P.O.V.)

    She's so beautiful. More than I expected. Now I understand why she wasn't on camera. Her beauty is so goddess-like the camera would blur from her radiance. Her (E/C) eyes are like precious jewels and her (H/L) (H/C) hair is like silk. I almost wish I could reach out and touch it. She looks confused. Probably my fault. I did delete her antivirus. Don't worry, I'll be your antivirus. I'll delete all those bad things trying to get you, my Goddess.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

     My antivirus must've deleted itself. Not the first time I had that happen. The antivirus probably detected itself as a virus and auto-deleted. Guess that's a sign telling me I need to find a better antivirus, but that's not the weird part. My bank account, which was at near zero, suddenly has ten thousand dollars in it. Weird? Did mom and dad send extra money? Maybe I should have a look at that game I installed yesterday. I'm kinda curious. When I try to click the file, however, it moves locations. "A glitch?" I try again and the file moves to another spot on my screen. What the heck? "Stop moving!" I try again and again to click the file but it keeps moving away from my mouse arrow. Just then another game boots up. Team Sonic Racing. Maybe I should schedule a day to have my laptop looked at. It's acting super weird.

(???'s P.O.V.)

    That was too close. I can't have her click on my file! I don't want to kill her anymore. I've already decided I'm going to be her antivirus and protect her. Every Goddess has an angel to look out for her. This one has GOD.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    I had fun playing Team Sonic Racing so it's not all bad but for some reason, I couldn't select Sonic. Weird, but probably the glitch's fault. I try playing my other Sonic games and the same weird thing occurs where I can't play as Sonic. Sometimes the player model gets replaced with Tikal or Amy or Tails or even the custom character. Maybe I should quit playing the games for today and watch a movie or something...