BOLD & SERENE PROLOGUE

This story is not written by a professional writer which means there will be grammatical errors,so if you are a perfectionist,please switch to another story

Disclaimer: No part of this story should be copyrighted without the consent of the author. If you're reading this,then it means you've given this book a chance. You will not regret it Bi'ithnillaah. Meanwhile,let's get into the book. Ciao!!!

Islamic Fiction

She is calm and fearless! In a Family of six,she is the third and only dark skinned child. She is not loved by all but she does not care. She gets her way through almost everything and no one dares mess with her. She puts her faith in Allaah and throws all negative humans in the trashbin. Wealth means nothing to her even when she comes from a very poor background. Talking about guys,they are the last in her life list. She Is Ayesha! Follow me through the life journey of a strong lady who gets broken and lifts herself up always. She is the human definition of courage. And Yeah! She is Bold and Serene!

_Bismillaah_

AYESHA

Humayrah and Asiyah have been to the market to buy new clothes with the little money they managed to earn throughout the year. I would have followed them if the reason was valid...they are buying it to impress Dad's nephew,Ebrahim. Ebrahim has been to Spain for five years of hustling and has prepared a return for good to form a family in his motherland. He is very rich which makes him the talk of our family this whole week. For all i care,May he arrive safely.

I took a soothing bath and got into my black clothes,as usual. I am so much addicted to black that everybody calls me B-in-B(Black in Black) and I love the name.

I am Ayesha Haqqiy. I have two Sisters and a brother. They are Humayrah,the childish and also eldest. Asiyah,the all classy and pretty and also older than me then you have Waleed,My younger brother and best friend. Our Mom and Dad, Hajara and Yusuf Haqqiy. We are not having all the wealth in the world but we are surviving,Alhamdulillaah.

Humayrah graduated from high school five years ago but did not make it her priority to go to college and she's at home searching for suitors-ambitious enough!
Asiyah also graduated two years back and has her little restaurant where she practically employed Humayrah and they earn a living through it. Well,for Waleed and I,we are still going to school.
Dad is a mechanist and tries his best to keep us cool and I appreciate him for that. Our mom is our super woman,she sells Handmade accessories to her friends. Are we all not trying? We'll be billionaires in sometime.

I think that's all you need to know for now.
At the moment,I am sitting at the corner of our room and writing in my diary for y'all to read. Tsk tsk. Let's meuve!

A/N: How is it? Follow me to episode one soon inn shaa Allaah and comment on the episode.
If you haven't checked my other story (My World),please check it out.

Vote and comment

(✏TIMABELLE💛)