"Baby, have you been outside the country?"

"Hmmn. Yes. Annually, I have to travel outside to visit my branch offices there. China, Australia and Asian countries." Liam forms bubbles with his finger and blows it.

"Which country do you want to go for a vacation?" Zayn asked as he traced his nose on Liam's ear. He can feel Liam shiver.

"Uh- Uh. S-Switzerland. And, uhhhhmmm, if possible to some other countries as well."

"I see."

"Ah~ Zayn, when will you return to painting? Do you ever plan to?"

"Of course, Baby. It's my first love, so-"

"I am not your first love?" Zayn can hear the complain in Liam's voice.

"Baby." Zayn deadpanned and Liam huffed. "So, yeah. When I am already stable with the company, then I will have time to plan an exhibit or have a gallery."

"I will support that, Zayn. Shit. I am so proud of you."

"Watch your language when I am around, Baby. You have been speaking a lot of potty words lately."

"Clean my mouth for me, then."

Zayn tilted Liam's head towards his direction and met Liam's lips with his. A hard, punishing kiss that they forgot to breathe. And Liam pushed his chest while heaving deeply. Mine. Mine.

"Zayn, do you want me dead, huh? I could die from your kisses and I won't mind." Liam winked at him.

"What a fucking flirt." Zayn hugged him tight. His possessiveness is starting to show off. Not now, boi.

"Why do you not want me to curse, Zayn when you also curse? You are such a hypocrite!" Liam crossed his hand on his chest like a child complaining.

"Because you are a baby. Babies aren't allowed to use curse words."

"What are you? A daddy?" Fuck.

"If you want." Shit.

"Zayn! You are such a flirt! What a flirt! You cannot flirt with others, okay?"

Zayn just laughed at him.

"But seriously, Zayn. Why?"

"Nothing, Baby. Just an excuse to kiss you hard as punishment." Zayn shrugged.

"Such a great flirt!"

After several minutes, Zayn climbed off the tub and wrapped a towel on his waist. He, then, assisted Liam to stand up and step out of the tub.

Zayn gave Liam a towel to dry himself with.

"Let's do it often, Zayn. It's relaxing."

"Uh huh?" Zayn smirked.

"I hate you." Liam whispered exaggeratedly while looking at him.

Zayn can't help but laugh and Liam threw his towel on his face.

What a good life.

*****

They are now on their way to Zayn's therapist.

"Zayn, you know I will be here for you, right?" Liam said while playing with his fingers and Zayn is driving the car.

Zayn reached his other hand and covered Liam's.

"Yes, Baby. Thank you for that. But do you really have to wear short shorts again?"

"Zayn, I rarely wear short shorts in public and I like to wear them. Let me indulge myself, okay? Okay."