Chapter 19

Zayn held Liam close as his Baby slept tightly in his arms. Liam's arms locked around him. It's 4:00 A.M. and exhaustion is slowly creeping in.

Zayn is actually scared to fall asleep because he might have to nightmares again. But, he is determined to better himself and he will do anything to achieve that. If it would involve professionals, then, fine. They have been proven of great help before.

He just wants to sleep with Liam in his arms again. Unafraid. Unbothered. Warm. And loved.

Zayn took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes. I am not alone. Things will be okay. I am not alone.

He lets sleep crawl to him and he succumbed to it.

The first thing he saw when he woke up is the face of his Baby smiling brightly at him. The sunrays seep through the curtain and he can say that the sun is fully up. I successfully slept without a disturbing nightmare.

Zayn felt well-rested.

"Goodmorning, Zaynie! Rise and shine. It is already 12 P.M.! I ordered a lot of food. You really slept a lot, huh? Am I a comfortable cushion?" Adorable!

"Yes, Baby. A very comfortable cushion." Zayn teased him.

Liam gasped, his hand covering his mouth to exaggerate his point, "You meanie! I am human! I am not a cushion. I am a muscular man!" The Baby flexed his arm muscles.

"We both know you aren't. You are my soft Baby." Actually, his Baby has defined lean muscles all in the right places. Just covered with a layer of a softness.

Liam rolled his eyes and Zayn chuckled.

"Whatever, Zayn. Come on. Let's eat. And you will eat a lot, okay? Okay! Then, I will accompany you to your therapy session," Liam said happily as he dragged Zayn to the kitchen.

My Baby is amazing.

This time, Zayn ate quite a lot, much to Liam's happiness. And Liam's happiness is contagious.

"Come on, Baby. Let's take a bath together." Zayn said after he was done washing the dishes and as he wiped his wet hands on his tank top.

"Wh-What?" Liam was flustered and it was a cute sight. His ears were red and his cheeks pink.

"Baby, let us just take a bath. Nothing more. I just want to." Zayn did not wait for Liam's approval as he pulled Liam to their bedroom's bathroom where there is a spacious tub.

Zayn prepared the tub and once it was ready, Zayn undressed Liam slowly. And for Zayn there's nothing sexual in the activity. And he keeps his eyes fixed on Liam's eyes.

He just wants to enjoy a bath with Liam. He finds it intimate and endearing.

But his Baby. His Baby is as red as a tomato. And Zayn cooed inwardly. Why is he so cute?

Liam is quiet. Something not extremely rare but not ordinarily usual. Zayn just shook his head fondly at his silent boyfriend as he placed Liam in the tub.

After, Zayn undressed himself while staring at Liam but Liam's eyes travelled from his head to his toe, unknowingly licking his lips in the process. Shit. Why does he have to be so... adorable.

"Eyes up, Baby." Zayn laughed a little.

Liam blushed impossibly red. "I hate you." He muttered under his breath.

Adorable.

Zayn joined Liam in the tub as they relax. Liam is lying on his chest and they sit in silence. Liam occasionally plays with the bubbles while Zayn massages Liam's scalp and shoulders.