Chapter 13

Several days have passed and Liam has been doing good with Zayn. They have been both busy, with Zayn on his classes and him on the business.

Liam has been teaching Zayn some ways to be a badass businessman and Zayn is a natural. His boyfriend, after all, is smart, bossy, and quick-witted.

They are now at the office and his boyfriend is sitting on his table just fine. What a fine gentleman. Zayn is wearing just a simple button-up dress shirt but with two buttons undone, exposing his tattooed chest. His hair falling a little on his forehead. And his body getting a little bulkier from the training.

Suddenly, Liam feels hot. Oh, is the air-conditioner malfunctioning again? Or am I horny? They haven't had sex for a couple of days. And Liam misses it. Last night, Liam. Last night. Realization dawned on him. Oh, just last night?

But Liam gave in to his desire. After all, Zayn is hornier than he is. Zayn just has a better rein on his libido.

Liam makes his way to Zayn as he took his coat and loosened his necktie. He clicked the door locked.

Liam quickly found his way on Zayn's lap. He is straddling him.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Zayn asked with a strained voice. Clearly turned on.

Liam trails his finger on Zayn's exposed chest and drawls out, "I want you, Zayn."

"Liam, we're at the office." Zayn said strictly but his palms already on Liam's bottoms, squeezing them.

"Come on, Zayn. Just a quick fuck. It's your fault anyway for being so damn handsome." Liam bent a little to give Zayn a hickey on the hollow of his neck.

He hears Zayn hiss. Just give in, Zayn. You want this more than I want I do.

All of a sudden, Liam was lifted up. Zayn quickly cleared his desk and made Liam bent on it.

Oh. This is exciting.

"You want a quick fuck, Liam, huh? You must be testing me, little minx." Zayn bent his head the other way and kiss him hard. Zayn bit his lips. He's a little angry and a lot horny. This is better.

"Come on. Just a quick one. I can't continue the day if you won't."

"Bratty." Zayn said huskily as he unties Liam's necktie.

"Sir, please?" Liam knows Zayn will lose control when he says this.

When Liam's sight suddenly turned black, he already knew what was happening.

Zayn tied Liam's bloody necktie on Liam's head, blocking his vision.

Heightened other senses, Liam can feel more excited with Zayn's movements.

"Aren't we kinky, Sir?" Liam teased.

"A lot more to know, Baby." Zayn grunted.

Liam can feel Zayn fumble over his shirt. He is unbuttoning it to the center and brushed it away. Exposing his chest, the cold air pricked his skin.

Liam gasped as hot tongue grazed his nape. Then he can feel bites on his back, his shoulders. Bites that would surely leave marks.

"Aaah~ Zayn, just fuck me already. I am so turned on right now. Shit."

Two fingers suddenly entered his mouth.

"Suck this, baby." And just like that Liam was silenced and he complied.

How can I get more turned on by mere fingers on my mouth? The fingers are long and are playing inside your mouth. That is why.

Liam can feel Zayn unbuckling Liam's pants and it fell down. Zayn easily tugged his boxers too. He feels cold while his length is throbbing hot.