Chapter 10

Zayn woke up from a deep sleep when he heard Liam call his name. He did not even have time to fully open his eyes when warm lips met his.

Liam is above him, kissing him like his life depended on Zayn. It is with urgency. With desire. With want. And Zayn could not help but respond.

So good. So good for me. Zayn thought as he sucked Liam's tongue. As he explored Liam's mouth with his tongue. As he bite and suck his lips lightly.

"Hmmmmh~" Liam moaned and this encouraged Zayn to kiss him harder. Zayn's hands on Liam's small waist. Fuck he is not wearing a top. Shit.

Zayn starts to let his hands wander in Liam's soft upper body. Liam has firm arms but not the bulky type. Just perfect for him. He is lean. He explored Liam's torso and can't help but play with Liam's nubs on his chest.

"Ahhhhh~ Zayyynnn Zayyynnn Zayyynnn."

Liam broke from the kiss to throw his head over. His back arched from the senstation. The dim yellow light from the lamp reflected on his golden skin. So fucking beautiful. So ethereal. So divine.

Suddenly, Zayn was caught off guard when Liam grind his ass on Zayn's throbbing length.

He can't help but grunt from the pleasure.

"Aaaaah, Zayn. L-Let me be. I n-need to feel you." Liam said breathily. His eyes closed and his face morphed in pleasure and desire. Liam's one hand is on Zayn's chest and the other hand on his own hair. So erotic.

Zayn continued teasing Liam's upper body. Grunting when the pleasure is too much. He kept his eyes open to see the scene above him. So beautiful. Liam's pinkish nipples are hard. He is biting his own lips. Zayn can't help but grind himself against Liam's ass.

"Aaah~ Zayn. Let me get off, let me get off."

"Please, Zayn. Touch me, please."

Zayn did not move a muscle. He is still enjoying a writhing in pleasure Liam above him. So lost. So different from what the world knows.

"Zayn, come on. Touch me."

"I will fire you if you won't." What a bratty lame threat.

"Zayn, d-do you not know, how to get me off? D-Do I have to teach y-you?" Liam said without stopping his grinding.

"What. Did. You. Say." Zayn is losing his control and Liam is not helping.

"I-I said. You- You don't know h-ho- AAAH."

Zayn's control has snapped. He is now hovering on top of Liam and Liam is flushed under him. Better.

"Why don't we see, darling?"

He attacked Liam's neck with kisses and bites. Sucking the supple skin. Marking it as if it is his. But it really is mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. He chants on his head as Liam chants his name.

"That's it, baby. Say my name alone."

"You hear me, Liam?"

"HNNNGH"

"Words, Liam." He took one of Liam's nipple between his teeth and tugged it a little painfully.

"Aaah! Yes, Zayn. Only you. Only you. Zayn."

"hngh. Hmmm." Liam moans loudly as Zayn licks and sucks his nubs.

"You want to get off, Liam, huh?" Zayn's voice is husky, his tone a little mocking.

And Liam just nodded.

"You want my finger inside you?"

"hmmmmn" Liam nodded while moaning as he caressed Liam's smooth thighs.