Chapter 14

Zayn woke up. The sun is shining through the hospital curtains. His back is aching from his uncomfortable sleeping position. He sat by Liam's side the whole night. And right now, he lacks sleep so he is not on his best mood.

He needs to deal with that witch and as much as he wants to stay at Liam's side, he needs to stop that woman.

"Goodmorning, Harry. Please come over at the hospital. I will send you the location and room number. Please take care of Liam."

He opened a message from Louis.

"The audacity of that woman. She will host a lunch with company employees and board this noon at the own big hall of your company. I am waiting for your go signal."

Zayn snarled. She will get what she deserves.

"Let's meet at 11:00 A.M. We will ambush her party."

Zayn slid his phone back to his pocket.

"Z-Zayn, goodmorning."

"Baby. Goodmorning. How are you feeling?" He fusses over Liam.

"I feel like I've been hit by a car." Liam said followed by a chuckle.

"Babe!"

"So grumpy. You haven't slept well, right? I just feel so tired and my body is aching. Other than that, I am fine, Zayn."

"I'll buy some delicious food at the Chinese restaurant across the street. Will you like that?"

"Yes, please. I don't like hospital food."

"Okay, I will be back."

"Be careful, Zayn."

"Of course, Baby." Zayn gently kissed Liam's forehead and went down to buy some Chinese food.

He entered a simple restaurant.

"Goodmorning, Sir. What will be your order?" The lady has a smile pastered on her face and she is clearly blushing. Zayn just brushed it aside.

"I'll have a chicken soup, stuffed steamed buns, fried rice topped with... uhm... fried pork. Uhm... please add two hot green tea. All for take out. "

"Okay, Sir. Here is the total of your order."

He paid and sat. The cashier still eyeing him, but he really does not mind her.

When his order was served, he immediately walked back to the hospital.

When he came back, he saw Liam already sitting and looking lively as ever. His morning grogginess all gone.

"Hey, Zayn! O-Ouchiee!" Liam grimaced when he waved his hands at Zayn.

"Careful, Baby."

"OHHH~ food for me." Zayn placed the food on top of Liam's bed table as his warning got ignored. "Thank you, Zee." He said happily. And Zayn can't help himself but smile at his antics.

"Oh, mine is soup and steamed buns, right? Soft food because I'm not well. Zayn, how dare you? I want some heavy meal."

"Liam, it's breakfast."

"Oh Zayn. Look. What's this?" Liam raised a folded paper. Oh shit.

Liam unfolded the small paper and read it slowly, "Hey, handsome. Please call me."

Liam crumpled the poor flimsy paper. And glared at Zayn. "You shall never order again from a restaurant alone."

"Baby, are you seriously jealous of that? Of course, that will go ignored."