Chapter 6

Liam taps on the counter as he is thinking about what the man in front of him just said.

Days have passed and everything seems normal. Zayn can now walk without the need for crutches. He is also gaining weight and has regularly exercised. He now looks healthier and more handsome. He also has been regularly meeting up with his psychologist who helped a lot regaining his childhood memories.

"Liam."

Liam snapped from his thoughts.

"I really need to work."

Liam frowned. He can support them both. All Zayn needs to do is sit tight and be safe. But the idiot wants to work telling him that, perhaps, the danger lurks no more. As if he was not lost in those two years. Liam's heart clenched.

"Liam, focus. I am informing you that I will work on night bars as singer." Zayn said flatly. He is informing Liam. He was not looking for approval.

No. No. No. Not the bars. No nightouts. No alcohol. No eyes on my Giant.

"No. I will lock you up if I have to! Do you not realize, Zayn, how dangerous it's gonna be?" Liam said while crossing his arms on his chest, eyes glaring at Zayn and feet kicking. "You studied for four years Zayn. Use your brain."

"Watch your tone, Liam." Zayn's voice was cold.

Liam is now shrinking back. He went to Zayn's side and linked his arms on him. They are now at the kitchen counter preparing for breakfast.

"Zayn, don't be grumpy. Hmmm. Why don't you work for me as my sex slave." Liam smirked playfully.

Zayn trapped Liam in his arms and Liam is still up to play the game as Zayn looks at him like how a predator looks at its prey.

He traced Zayn's chest seductively with his index finger. "Don't test me, Liam."

"Work for me." He continued what he was doing.

Zayn's hand immediately squished his face. The eyes of the man he was teasing are a shade darker. His lips form a thin line. Then, Liam laughed.

Zayn released his face.

"You should've seen yourself. It is really fun to rile you up, Zayn!" He said in between laughs while clutching his stomach.

Liam heard Zayn exhaled deeply and walked away from him. Liam frowned. Has he gone overboard with the teasing? He followed Zayn and Zayn was heading to the bedroom. He heard Zayn lock the door.

Oh no, no, no. Zayn is angry. He is now biting his lower lip. And stood on his place, unmoving. He will be late for work. But he does not care. He has the key to the door, but he will give Zayn space. Surely, Zayn will come out when he is okay.

After eight minutes of waiting, Liam heard the door open and saw a man wearing a white dress shirt and black slacks. Liam's mouth fell open and almost a drool came with it too.

Zayn came out wearing one of Liam's dress shirt which is a little smaller for him. So, Zayn's arms and torso are now so defined. The slacks hug his strong thighs perfectly well.

"I'll start my job today."

If Liam's jaw can slack up to the ground it would have.

When he did not move from shock, Zayn pulled him towards the car.

Liam was driving when Zayn said, "Liam, I am not working as your sex slave. I will be applying to any position your company has for me. I will email you my transcript and resumé."

"Impressive." Liam smirked. "You came prepared. You'll work under me. Your table will be inside my office."

"Liam, no special treatments."