Chapter 2

LIAM

Liam is bored. The meeting is no brainer. Liam is handling a group of companies. From real estate development to department stores, you name it.

The meeting was doing well, boring, but well until a bald man whose name Liam does not remember spoke, "If it had been old Payne, he would have approved of the dividend increase and splitting the shares." Disappointment evident on his voice.

Liam's jaw tensed. He frowned. "I am not my old man. You are not even that significant. How dare you say things as if those things are trivial?" Liam shook his head in frustration. "Meeting ajourned."

Liam walked away fast. "Harry, buy me an ice cream." He entered his office. How dare they question my decisions. Just because I am only 23 years old, they would look down on me? Have I not proven myself enough? He brushed his face with his hand. I am better than my father.

Liam's father is currently focused on another big company. He has been one of the directors of the company that focuses on techbology. His father started paying interest on that company a year before he graduated. The moment Liam graduated, he immediately let Liam take over K-Group of Companies. Liam did not even have a chance to relax from studies and grieve properly.

Argh! Liam kicked his table.

The door opened. It was Harry with his ice cream. yummy. The hostility in his eyes long gone at the sight of the dessert.

As Harry walked over to him to hand him the ice cream, Harry said, "Sir. The man who called himself 'Zayn' is still waiting outside. His body is really not in good shape. He just wanted to see you. Or you to see him. Just one glance," Harry said quickly in one breath.

Liam took the ice cream and ate. He needs to cool down his brain or he might just send a man to gun down that scum outside the building.

Not many people know of Zayn. He forbids anyone speak that name so casually. Liam even deleted all pictures of Zayn in public data. He does not want someone to see Zayn. That domineering bastard is too unreal for this world and this world is undeserving of him.

"I'll take care of him, Harry. You can go home at 5:00P.M." Liam said with finality. I just want to enjoy my ice cream!

"Oh, Sir. I think he will wait forever outside," Harry added and his secretary dashed out when his face became angrier. Argh!

Liam decided to take the matters on his own hand. He texted one of his men.

"If at 7:00P.M., there is still a man sitting outside the building. Not in good shape, take him and throw him out. Just throw him somewhere remote." Liam smirked. His way of pest control is always so effective.

He went back eating his ice cream.

It was already 5:45 P.M. and is now time for his dinner meeting which he needed to finish soon. He took the elevator going straight to the basement where his car is parked. Liam sped off outside the building. He avoided passing by the building's main entrance or he might find the scum sitting there and he might just kill the man for trying to scam him.

He arrived at the restaurant. And after an hour and half, the meeting ended smoothly. Liam was thankful inside tat the meeting was not so stressful.

Liam immediately went home.

It was 8:30 P.M. when Liam arrived home. The first thing he did as he entered the house is to sit on the couch first, trying to cool down before starting to work again. He wants to keep his mind cool for the next meeting. But it seems like fate has other plans.

He opened his phone and notifications immediately bombarded him. He received a text from one of his men whom he asked to throw the man out.

6:58 P.M Sir, the man is still outside the office. Quite a catch.